Cologne-fi
Feb 4, 2008 at 10:19 PM Post #91 of 436
Just picked up Armani Code. I really like it. I'll see how my female friends like it in a few days.

Feb 5, 2008 at 2:31 AM Post #92 of 436
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just picked up Armani Code. I really like it. I'll see how my female friends like it in a few days.

i like it a lot as well. though i've been reaching for polo blue for quite sometime now.

May 12, 2008 at 5:46 PM Post #94 of 436
CK In2U for everyday use. Also have the Gaultier2 which I think is nice.

May 12, 2008 at 5:58 PM Post #95 of 436
Issey Miyake > all

I love it, been using it for years.

I have used Curve, Hugo, Polo sport, Chrome

May 12, 2008 at 6:33 PM Post #96 of 436
Abercrombie - Fierce

biggrin.gif

May 13, 2008 at 1:23 AM Post #97 of 436
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZepFloyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is creed green irish tweed pretty much a safe bet? basenotes seems to think real highly of it. anyone have experience with it?

It's on my list to try, but you really can't go wrong with Creed IMO, unless you already know that you won't like the notes. From top to bottom, Green Irish Tweed is citrus -> floral -> earthy, which should make it a very fresh-smelling scent. Great for summer, probably.

I may have mentioned it before in this thread, but if you like rum, coconut, pineapple, and other sweet notes, try a sample of Creed's Virgin Island Water. It was released last year and it's a great summer fragrance. It smells like the best suntan lotion on earth.
tongue.gif

May 13, 2008 at 2:38 AM Post #98 of 436
Quote:

is creed green irish tweed pretty much a safe bet? basenotes seems to think real highly of it. anyone have experience with it?

I've been using it for years and ladies seem to love it too. It's signature is medium weight flowery/woody scent. It lasts for a long long time. I spay it in the morning and I can still smell it when I take a shower at night.

May 13, 2008 at 3:24 AM Post #99 of 436
Quote:

Originally Posted by analogbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been using it for years and ladies seem to love it too. It's signature is medium weight flowery/woody scent. It lasts for a long long time. I spay it in the morning and I can still smell it when I take a shower at night.

i am probably going to have to order it online..i dont have any retail stores around me that would sell it. whats the best place to order from, i think fragrance.net had it for like $150? is there any place for it cheaper? seems pretty pricey.

EDIT: i plan on ordering samples at some point. prob best route, make sure i like em.

May 13, 2008 at 5:19 AM Post #101 of 436
Cartier - Declaration (winter)
Hermes - Un Jardin en Mediterranee (summer)
Jo Malone - Pomeganate (winter)
Jivago - 24K (winter)
Jo Malone - Dark Amber & Ginger Lily (both)

Nothing beter than 24K for late night clubing in the winter. Both Jo Malone's are going to get you compliments, every single day.

May 13, 2008 at 8:10 AM Post #103 of 436
Quote:

i am probably going to have to order it online..i dont have any retail stores around me that would sell it. whats the best place to order from, i think fragrance.net had it for like $150? is there any place for it cheaper? seems pretty pricey.

EDIT: i plan on ordering samples at some point. prob best route, make sure i like em.

If you froogle them, you'll find some cheap prices although some sound suspicious as there are a lot of fakes out there.

I usually get it from fragrancenet.com or scentiments.com depending on availability. Fragrancenet.com used to have 4oz one at $90 a few years back but lately the price has been going up and now it's up to $150. The Scentiments.com have'em at $129.99 but it's been on back-order for quite a while now.

Jun 21, 2008 at 5:56 PM Post #104 of 436
Farenheit by dior, the ladies just love smell

Jun 21, 2008 at 6:16 PM Post #105 of 436
just replaced my bottle of Issey Miyake .....love the stuff...cant stop wearing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back