Cologne-fi
Nov 19, 2008 at 7:24 PM Post #106 of 436
I love Armani Code it makes me feel seductive
And women love it.

Nov 19, 2008 at 7:54 PM Post #107 of 436
Original RL in green bottle
Hugo Boss

Nov 20, 2008 at 12:47 AM Post #109 of 436
Ralph Lauren Polo Blue -- I like it, anyway. Have only received comments from women a few times but it was mostly positive. Except for my best friend's girlfriend who said "man it stinks in here!" when the three of us were in a car together. But she wears grandma clothes and thinks it's indie.

Nov 21, 2008 at 1:06 PM Post #112 of 436
Benetton Sport, Benetton Pure Sport, Benetton B.United, Clinique Happy.

edit: L'Occitane, only for very special occasions
wink.gif

Nov 23, 2008 at 4:08 AM Post #115 of 436
I never use to wear cologne, but on a trip back from Mauritius my wife was in the "have to buy something at duty free" mood. She grabbed CK Crave, but then discovered it was a man's fragrance. To be kind and make her feel like she didn't waste dough, I decided I'll just buy it from her.

Been using it ever since.
smily_headphones1.gif

But Crave is apparently out of production. I can't find it anywhere. My sister is bringing back some from the USA in 2 weeks time. Don't know where she got it.

This stuff is a hit with the ladies and a potential troublemaker.

For those who have, where'd you get it?

Nov 23, 2008 at 4:48 AM Post #116 of 436
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My favorite:
Giorgio Armani -Acqua Di Gio

OMG! I hate this stuff. I have a bottle of it, unfortunately. I don't know if I got a bad mix (can that happen?), but I find it has a very unnerving scent, with a sharp, almost chemical edge to it, that gets worse throughout the day. I thought maybe I just had a bad reaction to the smell, but I asked a few people how it smelled on me to them, and basically got the same kind of response.

Now I use Bvlgari Black. I love this stuff. Not only is it cheaper, but it smells amazing! And the smell does change as the day progresses, but its entire spectrum is extremely good. The smell is like vanilla/musk/rubber? I don't know, I can't explain it. But I really like it, and so do the ladies.
icon10.gif

Also, it's not too common, which is a plus.

image.php

Nov 23, 2008 at 5:43 AM Post #117 of 436
I have a few, but have mostly settled on Caswell Massey Number Six for daily wear. It's a classic and has been around since 1752. I liked it alright when it arrived, but it's grown on me. Not many people seem to wear it, so you'll stand out.

21910.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back