College Prank War.
Aug 29, 2008 at 10:16 PM Post #16 of 25
It really depends on your friends and what funny stuff they might have lying around, or what you have at your own disposal. During the last year I have:

a) Pitched a tent in my friend's rather small bedroom while he was out of town for a job interview. Hilarious when he got back in town late and night and found out that his room was completely filled with tent.

b) Took the same friend's pillow out of its pillowcase and replaced it with a fifty pound bag of sand. This was extra hilarious because he had recently had shoulder surgery and couldn't fix it himself.

Also, you could always just ambush them with water pistols at a party. I'm a big fan of that one.

Aug 29, 2008 at 10:17 PM Post #17 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonShine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Until it causes hardwood swelling/warping, leaks through and damages the drywall on the ceiling below or hits wires, causes an electrical short and everyone dies a screaming fiery death.

Party pooper.

Aug 29, 2008 at 10:30 PM Post #18 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmicmoose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Party pooper.

Would surprise defecation in front of confused spectators be considered a good prank? I believe so.

Aug 29, 2008 at 11:15 PM Post #19 of 25
Here's a good one.

Just get a kiddy pool, one that's taller than the door; an 8 foot should be perfect. Then, get a few bags of cement, and mix it into the kiddy pool.

If you do it right, you'll have a 300 pound disk of cement that is too large to roll out and too wide to come out normally.

Aug 29, 2008 at 11:28 PM Post #20 of 25
Lol i love the kiddy pool one. But really...

2. Put your junk in the box.

Aug 29, 2008 at 11:46 PM Post #23 of 25
1. Drill a small hole in a ping pong ball.
2. Fill ping pong ball with liquid Drano.
3. Plug hole with chewed piece of gum.
4. Put ball in gas tank about 5 minutes before they will use car.
5. About 10 minutes into their drive, when the gasoline has dissolved the gum.....
BLAM!!! Screaming fiery death!

Aug 30, 2008 at 12:19 AM Post #24 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanTheMiataMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tape their door with plastic then fill the gap between the plastic and the door with popcorn. When they then open door they get covered in popcorn.

LOL, I've had this one pulled on a roommate in my dorm. Only a different roommate (that wasn't the target) opened the door. I was coming back from a morning class to find the room filled with popcorn. That was pretty funny.

Oh, and it's better to use garbage bags.

Apr 14, 2009 at 2:32 PM Post #25 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by panik343 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So today my roommates and I were informed of a "cat fight" involving a group of our girl friends. A majority of us went downstairs to see what had happened. The big glistening smiles on our faces were soon turned into frowns when we have found out that they had pranked us in lying about it, just because they were bored. Can anyone suggest a way to get back at them that won't get us arrested or expelled?

That isn't even a prank. What. Why would you get back at them for something so incredibly weak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back