College Prank War.
Aug 29, 2008 at 6:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

panik343

100+ Head-Fier
So today my roommates and I were informed of a "cat fight" involving a group of our girl friends. A majority of us went downstairs to see what had happened. The big glistening smiles on our faces were soon turned into frowns when we have found out that they had pranked us in lying about it, just because they were bored. Can anyone suggest a way to get back at them that won't get us arrested or expelled?

Aug 29, 2008 at 6:53 AM Post #2 of 25
Tell them you got them some hi-fi earphones and then give 'em some iBuds. That will get back at them :p
Just kidding =]

Aug 29, 2008 at 6:55 AM Post #3 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by guyx1992 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tell them you got them some hi-fi earphones and then give 'em some iBuds. That will get back at them :p
Just kidding =]

sadly I don't think they'd get it...

Aug 29, 2008 at 7:19 AM Post #4 of 25
If they have cars, fill them with gold balls. Yes it's been done but it'd still be cool.
wink.gif

Aug 29, 2008 at 7:59 AM Post #5 of 25
If you can obtain them, get like a few hundred pennies. Go to their dorm room and shove the pennies (quietly when they are asleep or something, make sure they're inside) in the cracks at the bottom/top/sides of the door. They won't be able to get out
biggrin.gif
hahaha. leave a spot where you can slide a note under the door.

OR, you could do the good 'ol piss puck. Freeze some pee in a dish, then take it out and slide the big puck of pee under their beds or something where they won't see it. It won't smell until it melts so you hav eample time to escape. Haha that might get ya in trouble though.

My friends and I once had some leftover butter we didnt have use for, so we went around greasing up door handles. That one was funny, people kept slipping their hands off the doors having alot of trouble getting in.

However, the most harmless yet still entertaining would be to somehow get into their rooms, and completely rearrange everything. Move furniture into different spots, pull out drawers and put them in other dressers, etc. Fun stuff =D

Aug 29, 2008 at 12:26 PM Post #6 of 25
a few that I recall from my college days

1. If their in a smaller dorm, only a few floors with plenty of outdoor space, take all their stuff, and recreate their room outside, but you have to be their to see their reactions, or at least have a hidden camera to catch them, this goes without saying, only do this if the weather is good, and make sure someones keeping an eye on their stuff so nothing walks away

2. saran-wrapping toilets, need I say more? (just make sure you get a nice tight wrap so you can't see the wrinkles in it, but keep in mind, after this one, the war is really on, as this one gets really really ugly if successful)

3. duct taping the doorway, yes, good old duct tape, cover a good portion of their doorway with it, when they open their door in the morning it'll be to a wall of nice sticky duck tape, big pain in the ass to get it down and off your arms. Get creative, taping sheets of plastic up covered in other harmless sticky substances could be equally entertaining, just make sure you don't make them late for a class or anything.

theres more, but I'll have to share them later, off to work I go

Aug 29, 2008 at 1:55 PM Post #7 of 25
I made a contraption using a hanger water bottle and fish line that would sit above a door and as they opened, tip the open bottle of water over spilling it everywhere. Only worked around 80% of the time but it was awesome. Moving all the furniture into the hallway making them a new room is a good one too.

Aug 29, 2008 at 3:23 PM Post #9 of 25
Build a wall of empty soda cans outside their door so when they open it the whole thing falls on them.

It's a lot of work for a short reaction, but it usually is a nice "What?!" reaction.

Aug 29, 2008 at 4:47 PM Post #10 of 25
lol seriously.

Thought of another one:
Get a small trash bin or some similar container, fill it with water. Then go to their door at late night, stand it outside their door and tip it onto the door so it's standing on a corner with most of it's wait leaning on the door.

They open the door to a big ol (actually kinda small from a lil can lol) tidal wave! haha. Just water so it will dry up, no harm no foul.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 29, 2008 at 5:46 PM Post #11 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ub3rMario /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol seriously.

Thought of another one:
Get a small trash bin or some similar container, fill it with water. Then go to their door at late night, stand it outside their door and tip it onto the door so it's standing on a corner with most of it's wait leaning on the door.

They open the door to a big ol (actually kinda small from a lil can lol) tidal wave! haha. Just water so it will dry up, no harm no foul.
smily_headphones1.gif

Until it causes hardwood swelling/warping, leaks through and damages the drywall on the ceiling below or hits wires, causes an electrical short and everyone dies a screaming fiery death.

Aug 29, 2008 at 6:50 PM Post #12 of 25
i used to call my friends and say i was a chinese food delivery guy (must be good chinese accent), and tell them i got their food. when they said they didnt order any, i would tell them that i would be in huge trouble, huge enough to lose my job, then i couldnt pay my rent and get deported to china, etc.
finally i would ask them to please come downstairs and sign the receipt with a short explanation. usually, they fall for it as long as you dont start laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back