College Acceptance-Fi
Apr 16, 2009 at 12:30 AM Post #91 of 101
hmmm...middle of the month. Any other updates?
I'm going to the SUNY Albany open house this weekend, I think this may be it
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 21, 2009 at 8:27 PM Post #93 of 101
Gratz! I just remember, small envelope = rejection. Giant package = Acceptance. Remember when I got one from McGill and looking at the size of the evelope, knew they wouldn't spend that much time to tell my I was rejected. Ran up the drive way screaming HOLYSH!T

May 19, 2009 at 12:25 AM Post #96 of 101
If anyone is planning on attending UCSD, feel free to PM me. If you decide to visit, I'll show you around campus.

May 19, 2009 at 12:44 AM Post #97 of 101
Got into William and Mary, University of Maryland (College Park), Dickinson, and Carnegie Mellon. I am going to the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University this fall :]

May 19, 2009 at 1:16 AM Post #98 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexinExile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got into William and Mary, University of Maryland (College Park), Dickinson, and Carnegie Mellon. I am going to the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University this fall :]

That's awesome! Carnegie Mellon is a seriously good school. I think I'll apply there next year when it's my turn. Congrats
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2009 at 3:17 AM Post #100 of 101
Haven't been in Head-Fi forever. Came here seeing good portable headphones for college...man, a lot of new things have come around the last two years.

Colleges? I'll be going to Duke University this fall for premed. Go Blue Devils 2013
devil_face.gif

May 19, 2009 at 6:07 AM Post #101 of 101
Seeing it seems to be US dominated I thought I'd write sth different :p

Studying at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia for a Bachelor of Pharmacy (wasn't a failed med student, I actually want to study pharmacy :p). Also got accepted in Melbourne Uni as well.

I also applied to the UK as well since I studied in a northern hemishpere school for accounting. Got into Warwick, Manchester and Kings College London but I turned these down after deciding pharmacy would be better after the apps were sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back