cMoy: My first amp; need burn-in?
Oct 12, 2005 at 7:32 PM Post #16 of 17
Finally got it today guys! It's awesome! I've been listening nonstop. There were two immediate differences I noticed without even needing to listen to an umamped sample first. The highs are very clear and the harshness that was once there has been erased. The bass has a new found presence that I didn't even realize was in the recording before hand. Everything else seems to be more precise and defined. I paid $34 for this baby, and now I think I've been infected with a severe case of upgraditis. I LOVE BEING AND AUDIOPHILE!!! (Just wish I had the money...)

Oct 12, 2005 at 8:07 PM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riku540
Finally got it today guys! It's awesome! I've been listening nonstop. There were two immediate differences I noticed without even needing to listen to an umamped sample first. The highs are very clear and the harshness that was once there has been erased. The bass has a new found presence that I didn't even realize was in the recording before hand. Everything else seems to be more precise and defined. I paid $34 for this baby, and now I think I've been infected with a severe case of upgraditis. I LOVE BEING AND AUDIOPHILE!!! (Just wish I had the money...)

Five months down the road... oh man the Senn orpheus and tube amp rock! I had to sell my kidneys but it was worth it!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back