CMOY layout
May 4, 2007 at 2:29 PM Post #2 of 11
Do it yourself?
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2007 at 2:35 PM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by cutun1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
do u know where i can get the CMOY layout in eagle form to etch the PCB myself?
thanks

You could do it yourself. Eagle is free.

There are severals threads here covering people making boards. Joshatdot will prob. give you his untested files. He posted an early version.

May 4, 2007 at 3:21 PM Post #5 of 11
Welcome to Head-Fi & the DIY Board!

I been making ALOT this week, check out my EAGLE CMoy thread.

May 5, 2007 at 8:00 PM Post #7 of 11
i get stuck wit the power switch. can sb show me how to connect it with the board? there are 3 pin rite?
i can find out the left/right channel from the audio jack my Ohm meter, but not sure about the power switch.
sorry for my noob question

May 5, 2007 at 9:58 PM Post #9 of 11
mine comes with 3 pins
frown.gif
however, i try to folow the circuit in the tangent but i think i made some mistake during soldering. when i try to test the power circuit using the DC V-meter, the battery is getting hot (seem to short-circuit rite? ) and the metter point to 0 even i try to measure V at the two battery pins also.
maybe 2mr, i have to do it again.

May 5, 2007 at 10:09 PM Post #10 of 11
You still didn't answer the question of what kind of switch? Sounds like a toggle switch? If it has 3 pins then the center pin connects to one of the outer pins depending upon the position of the toggle. Move the toggle to the opposite and the other outer pin will be connected. So, for a Cmoy, you would use the center pin towards the battery and one of the outer pins to the amp.

Battery getting hot sounds like a short circuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back