cMoy headphone amp kit
Nov 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

langmad

New Head-Fier
Hi Guys,
 I would like to order a CMoy headphone amp kit from a web company called Electricsumo. When I get to the checkout page it asks for my account details. The problem is I cannot find anywhere on there website where to set up an account. Please can you help?

Regards

Nov 2, 2012 at 1:59 PM Post #2 of 7
Fill out the form, then hit the Submit Order button at the bottom of the page, not the Login button.

Or call them
877-480-5634
worldwide – +66-89-763-3400

I'd check out JDS Labs instead.
http://www.jdslabs.com/index.php

beerchug.gif

Nov 3, 2012 at 6:04 AM Post #3 of 7
Hi Trolldragon,
Many thanks for your reply. I have just had a look at the JDS Labs site but I cannot see if they sell full assembly kits for CMoy? Their CMoy looks like a better model. I will await your reply before I attempt to order from Electricsumo again.

Best wishes

Nov 3, 2012 at 9:57 AM Post #4 of 7
Hey langmad!
They sell fully assembled units and the PCB's of the units. No complete kits if that's what your looking for. Unless you have a lot of parts just buying their bare PCB and putting it together will cost you more than a finished version.

http://www.jdslabs.com/item.php?fetchitem=cMoyBB203

That's their finished version, if you want a kit then I hope you have good luck with the other site.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Nov 3, 2012 at 10:36 AM Post #5 of 7
Unfortunately I seem to be going round in circles with Electricsumo! I tried as you suggested and filled in my details without filling in the top were it says Account details and press to pay with Paypal but it asks for my account details! So I tried paying with debit/credit card and when I pressed confirm order it came up as an error with my account details! I sent them an email 2 days ago and I have tried phoning them several times but always on answer phone. Not sure what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best wishes

Nov 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM Post #6 of 7
I'd just order the JDS labs one and get on with enjoying your music instead of chasing websites that don't work properly... :D

Nov 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM Post #7 of 7
I built a cmoy before following the tangent site on perfboard. It was a good little build but I didn't like the 9V batteries high cost. I picked up a FiiO E11 instead. A GREAT little amp well worth the money, rechargeable, lots of power with a nice bass boost!

There are probably a few cmoy kits on eBay for sale if you still want to build an amp. Or google tangent diy cmoy and build it from parts.

Good luck whichever route you decide to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back