closed
Mar 6, 2013 at 7:14 AM Post #8 of 25
Just a quick 5 mins update. Had 30 mins with the A900x and they are crazy good. They blow the cobwebs out of the music. I need to give them 100 hours burn in first. But out of the box simply stunning.

Mar 6, 2013 at 9:28 AM Post #9 of 25
Quote:
Just a quick 5 mins update. Had 30 mins with the A900x and they are crazy good. They blow the cobwebs out of the music. I need to give them 100 hours burn in first. But out of the box simply stunning.

Out of curiosity, overall how long did it take you from ordering from Amazon to it being processed at Tenso and shipped to the UK?

Amazon.jp shows mine been delivered to Tenso yesterday but I've still not heard anything back from them. 

Mar 6, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #10 of 25
Out of curiosity, overall how long did it take you from ordering from Amazon to it being processed at Tenso and shipped to the UK?

Amazon.jp shows mine been delivered to Tenso yesterday but I've still not heard anything back from them. 

I ordered mine from a Japanese seller on eBay on 25th Feb. Fairly quick. Awesome cans even straight out of the box. Burning in for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back