[CLOSED] Chesky Records Seeks Singer-Songwriter
May 11, 2015 at 3:27 PM Post #2 of 16
That's a huge opportunity!! Best of luck to the winner and all participants, I shall with hold my entry for my voice is so good dogs start howling. So I feel it unfair to the rest to be subjected to my awesomeness :p. But super ezcited to hear new artists I actually own one of Ambers Albums and listen tobit quite regularly!!

May 11, 2015 at 3:55 PM Post #3 of 16
If I had any recording equipment and friends good enough to play, I'd already have a few tracks uploaded to the internet, albeit without any kind of intelligent mixing or anything. But I'd definitely sound pretty ameutar. :p

May 11, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #4 of 16
Is there a clickable link to the site? Thanks

May 11, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #6 of 16
  What are they looking for? Someone to write the same old rock, country and rap?

Whoa !!! You should temper that wild enthusiasm of yours !!! You're way too positive !!!

What happened did you run out of Cheerios this morning & have some Grumpios instead ?

(As unbelievable as it may seem the world doesn't really revolve around any particular person's musical interests or disinterests;
everyone gets a say)

May 11, 2015 at 6:38 PM Post #7 of 16
  Whoa !!! You should temper that wild enthusiasm of yours !!! You're way too positive !!!

What happened did you run out of Cheerios this morning & have some Grumpios instead ?

(As unbelievable as it may seem the world doesn't really revolve around any particular person's musical interests or disinterests;
everyone gets a say)

Chill out dude. Nobody said your opinion was better than anyone else's. 

May 12, 2015 at 7:38 AM Post #8 of 16
"This opportunity is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (or the minimum age required in your state of residence). Void where prohibited."

According to the site.

Jun 2, 2015 at 1:23 PM Post #9 of 16
Wow.
I forgot I had a reverbnation account with a few tracks!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I need to start writing again! But it is so difficult when you are less than mediocre and when you think that most of what you want to say has already been said by better "poets"...

Oh well... maybe someday.

Jun 27, 2015 at 11:23 AM Post #14 of 16
Amber Rubarth is on the cover, I don't know if she won it through a contest but they recorded her album with special microphones in a church in New York. I love that album, and you will too!

What's the name of that album?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back