cigarette-fi
Jun 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #167 of 188
Yes, there are many better. That particular APV is a good bit dated. My problem with them was their longevity. That said its still a nice APV and may work a long time and it will certainly do the job but I would look more into something like the new LavaTube or even better a Vamo or SVT. There is also the Zmax V3 that looks super nice, even a telescoping model.

Jun 13, 2013 at 11:48 PM Post #169 of 188
Camel Crush.  Before that it was the Marlboro lights.  But then again, I smoke 1 pack per week just to curb with the cravings sometime.  

Jul 5, 2013 at 8:34 PM Post #170 of 188
Quit as well. Formerly a fan of Parliaments, but when my tastebuds matured, I realized how nasty they were. Moved on to Marlboro reds and then stopped. The money's going towards better hobbies now anyway. 

Oct 1, 2013 at 11:29 PM Post #171 of 188
I pack my own. Farmers Gold. Cost .97 cents a pack. Leaves me enough money to...ahem...indulge in my not so cheap hobbies. If I don't feel like packing, then it's Marlboro Blacks. Tried Natural American Spirit yesterday...not worth the price.

Oct 2, 2013 at 4:48 AM Post #172 of 188
As long as you can find decent tubes to fill, i think packing your own is best,

Just the pain when some bum on the street asks you for a cig after all that hard work :p

Oct 6, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #173 of 188
a fan of lucky strike red and dunhill mild here.

Oct 8, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #174 of 188
Quitting smoking is easy. I've quit five times this year! 
biggrin.gif

Half a pack of Camel 99's a day is where I'm at currently, I refuse to let myself smoke more than that.

Aug 21, 2014 at 2:22 AM Post #175 of 188
For me it depends where i am. I've cut down to like 3 cigarettes a week now so I'm proud of myself! I'd rather smoke 3 or 4 really damn good cigs per week than chainsmoke Marlboros. To me they taste like hot dirt.

Anyways:

United States:Dimitrino Botschafter, Nat Sherman MCD, then American Spirits (my standards go down as they get harder to find)
Colombia: Lucky Strikes
Panama: Dunhill Red
France & Germany: Gauloises (they taste terrible but you feel like Serge Gainsbourg in a whorehouse when you smoke them)

Nov 26, 2014 at 8:06 AM Post #176 of 188
Casual smoker here

Personal preference being Malboro Black Menthol and Malboro Gold. Next Chill is pretty decent but too chilly for me, Winston Red Classic is a tad harsh lol

Feb 4, 2015 at 10:26 PM Post #178 of 188
i normally smoke marlboro light. or benson n hedges. One of the places i spin at is an annex to the main building and as such is the smoking area. when im working i got through a whole pack almost in two hours, but thats coz i light one, put it down, get busy with a mix, customers annoying me for requests etc, then by the time i come back to the ashtray the ciggie is burned out! 

Feb 12, 2015 at 11:59 AM Post #179 of 188
i dont normally smoke, but when i go to canada i buy a few packs of djarum black cloves. here in the land of the free, we cant buy flavored cigarettes anymore.... so much for freedom....

Feb 18, 2015 at 9:14 PM Post #180 of 188
For any peeps looking for good quality smokes I would encourage you to look into Hestia Tobacco. I believe those whom truly appreciate a good smoke will be hard pressed to find something so convenient and well thought out (in terms of the type of paper used to roll the tobacco).

I've tried em personally and quite like em to the point of them being the ONLY smokes I get unless I find organic virgina flue cured whole leaf with my other organic whole leaves of choice (which is kinda hard to come by reliably)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back