cigarette-fi
Jun 22, 2015 at 1:49 AM Post #182 of 188
I am a non-smoker, but was on a seminar some time ago and one guy, his name was Julian (I remembered it as there were at least two other Julians in our group), he smoked menthol cigarettes. By then I didn't know that said cigarettes had a capsule within the filter which one could squeeze till it breaks to release the menthol flavour. Quite an interesting fact, as I didn't know that menthol cigarettes could also be smoked without the flavour if desired.

Jun 22, 2015 at 1:56 AM Post #183 of 188
I am a non-smoker, but was on a seminar some time ago and one guy, his name was Julian (I remembered it as there were at least two other Julians in our group), he smoked menthol cigarettes. By then I didn't know that said cigarettes had a capsule within the filter which one could squeeze till it breaks to release the menthol flavour. Quite an interesting fact, as I didn't know that menthol cigarettes could also be smoked without the flavour if desired.

Not all menthol types have that capsule though.

Sep 10, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #184 of 188
When I woke up from a long comma that lasted for months, I could imagine holding a cigarette and smoking it and having that fear of being discovered by a Nurse. I think it is bad if someone smoked too much, there is a limit to everything in this life even life itself isn't eternal and I hope there are a good cigarettes and fine tobacco products in the afterlife.

Feb 19, 2016 at 7:12 PM Post #187 of 188
Red Marlboro smoker here 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back