cigarette-fi
Apr 15, 2009 at 1:36 PM Post #61 of 188
I quit a week ago and moved to Pipe-Fi!
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2009 at 4:32 PM Post #62 of 188
Quote:

Originally Posted by SiBurning /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haven't bought a pack yet, but the tax increase on roll your own is huge. We got off easy last time, and the big tobacco companies are also paying extortion through the settlements, so I guess it's time. Dread seeing how bad it'll be.

Looks like prices doubled for roll your own tobacco in PA. Still only 25 a carton though..

May 19, 2009 at 6:58 PM Post #63 of 188
Quote:

Originally Posted by malldian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like prices doubled for roll your own tobacco in PA. Still only 25 a carton though..

Yeah, I bought some Drum roll-your-own at 7-11 in Boston and it was over $7! A year or two ago, it was ~$3.

Nat Sherman MCD's for me, but I don't smoke anymore. Only when I'm quite drunk.

May 31, 2009 at 1:43 AM Post #64 of 188
My occasional smoke preference is anything with cloves. That said, I smoke less than one a week, generally whenever I'm drunk or extremely stressed.

Jul 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM Post #66 of 188
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodduska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I quit a week ago and moved to Pipe-Fi!
biggrin.gif

That's what I'm planning to do; how's it working out for you? My pipes come in tomorrow and my pouch of crappy RYO Bugler should run out by the end of tonight. Used to smoke RYO Bali Shag (as well as a wide variety of pre-rolled cigarettes) which I really enjoyed until it was discontinued in the US due to the new taxes.

Jul 13, 2009 at 1:20 PM Post #67 of 188
No-ones mentioned my smoke of choice yet
B&H (Benson and Hedges) - Smooths
If I feel like something heavier, B&H - Classics

When I roll my smokes which I most often do, Bank is the tobacco of choice.

This year I probably average 1 cigarette every 2/3 days, and dammit I enjoy it. I hate people telling me I'll get cancer when they don't actually know my habit (besides there are enough doctors in my family capably of telling me). My grandmother on the other hand, she smoked 60 a day, God only knows how she didn't get cancer, or emphysema.

Jul 19, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #70 of 188
Jul 20, 2009 at 11:15 AM Post #72 of 188
I'm one for the list of social smokers/when I need to relax. My dad was a heavy smoker (in fact it is what ultimately caused his death, but I'm talking at least 2-3 packs a day) and thus that is what gave me a taste for it. It's odd though because I can't stand the smell in the morning or earlier part of the afternoon, and I have to move away if someone is having a smoke at the bus stop etc. But in the evenings I find it really enjoyable. I'll only have the odd few during the week though, a pack will easily last a month or two!

Aug 1, 2009 at 10:06 PM Post #75 of 188
I've never heard of such a thing as a fire-safe cigarettes..don't people have more pressing issues? glad to say there is no such thing in Israel, and there won't be for at least a couple of years.

I smoke around a pack a day of an Israeli brand (Noblesse).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back