cigarette-fi
Feb 26, 2009 at 3:47 AM Post #2 of 188
i roll my own... tobacco of choice is american spirit though i don't use the included papers

Feb 26, 2009 at 9:09 AM Post #5 of 188
I quit more than 10 years ago-from 40 red Marlboro a day to nothing.
If I can do it, anybody can.

Feb 26, 2009 at 9:46 AM Post #6 of 188
I'm still on the Golden Virginia roll-ups but ever since I first read Allen Carr's Easy way to Quit Smoking I cannot take pride in it lol. He paints the true picture and I am no under no illusions that I am a nicotine addict. I have only been smoking 3 and a half years so I'm not too worried just yet but I do need to quit asap. Still, I'm heavily into Zappa atm and he was a chain smoker so I'm finding a wierd comfort in that currently!

Feb 26, 2009 at 9:50 AM Post #7 of 188
The best cigarette is a broken one...
wink.gif

broken-cigarette.jpg

Feb 26, 2009 at 10:37 AM Post #9 of 188
I think nicotine is an excellent drug. It is a pity about the prevailing delivery system. Nicotine patches allow you to experience the drug without the carbon monoxide or chemicals.

I gave up smoking (and patches) a while back. I used to quite like Davidoffs in the red packet.

Feb 26, 2009 at 6:09 PM Post #13 of 188
you know if you are only going to post anti smoking comments in a thread titled "cigarette-fi" you might be better off NOT POSTING

sorry for the mini-modesque post but i'm tired of the holier than thou attitude alot of non-smokers have

that said some smokers should rethink their smoking habits (like who is in the area when they are smoking)

Feb 26, 2009 at 6:19 PM Post #14 of 188
Ah...the demon weed. I used to imbibe. One to two packs a day. Alternated between Camel Filters, Gitane Blonde, Drum or Samson Dutch shag rolling tobacco, Dunhills, Rothman's International, Players Melange, Players regular or light, Black Cat corks, and whatever else I could get my hands on. Cigars were fun and I liked the Nat Sherman's, Hoya de Monteray Excaliber series, Arturo Fuente Hemingways, Upmannn robustos, and many others.
Pipes were cool--I liked Erinmore Flake the best. I still have a Peterson system pipe and a Kirsten pipe and a couple others, but they are just for show now.

Damn, tobacco was fun. Cancer wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back