CIEMs that sound closest to Utopia
Jul 29, 2017 at 9:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Galm

100+ Head-Fier
Hi there,

I'm not all that well read on ciems (I'm also very open to uiems tbh customs somewhat worry me / you can't let anyone else hear them).

Anyway, I own Utopias and love em. I'm looking for some iems that can get me a similar sort of sound signature. If anything slightly warmer would be fine, just not brighter.

I've been looking at the Empire Ears Zeus models but am worried that they're too bright and don't want to spend that kind of money blindly... I really wish I could try them on somewhere...

Thanks in advance!

Jul 30, 2017 at 3:06 AM Post #4 of 5
Zeus much brighter, most BA iems will sound brighter than the Utopias. Fitear 334 can be a good iem.

Jul 30, 2017 at 5:30 AM Post #5 of 5
I do not have big experince with Utopias, I heard them only 20 minuts on show. I also looked for in past some IEM which would be similar to my open favorite headphones etc. Today my view is different, the technology and use of the IEM is different and sound is different too in some ways better and in some ways worse. So Iook mainly for balance sound. I think Campfire Andromeda or even Jupiter, both is great option, Campfire have good sound in all aspects seperation, dynamic, acurate, tonal, soundstage, not warm not cold...and mainly price is quite fair I think. I could not buy Zeus for what they ask...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back