Churro versus pretzel
Feb 17, 2006 at 7:31 PM Post #61 of 101
Love the pretzels, love the churros, what did I vote for? Churros
very_evil_smiley.gif
, lol it's hard to find good pretzels here.

Feb 17, 2006 at 8:17 PM Post #62 of 101
The only pretzels I eat are movie theater pretzels. And frozen pretzels are frozen pretzels, no matter how long you microwave them or how much salt and cinnamon you douse it with. Therefore, viva la churro!

Feb 17, 2006 at 11:16 PM Post #63 of 101
Come on guys... If you were an option, churro would vote for you!

Besides that, a churro has never tried to kill the President of the United States! (http://www.google.com/search?q=Bush+...en-US:xf_eek:fficial)

Vote for democracy... Vote for peace... Vote for churro!

Feb 17, 2006 at 11:40 PM Post #64 of 101
all I had to hear was [size=medium]CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS [/size], and I was owned
evil_smiley.gif

what is a churro anyway? they do not exist on my planet

Feb 17, 2006 at 11:46 PM Post #65 of 101
Ahah, Churros are STILL winning.

Feb 18, 2006 at 12:12 AM Post #67 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by blip
Besides that, a churro has never tried to kill the President of the United States! (http://www.google.com/search?q=Bush+...en-US:xf_eek:fficial)

You know... I think that might be an incentive to vote FOR the pretzel, rather than against it...
very_evil_smiley.gif

EDIT: Yes that was out of line, violence solves nothing. Oh well. GO PRETZELS!

Feb 18, 2006 at 12:20 AM Post #68 of 101
Agreed in principle.

But do you really want to support a snack that supports regime change through violence? Is that really the sort of world you want to live in?

Feb 18, 2006 at 12:36 AM Post #71 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsaavedra
I thought the K701's were the current *flavor* of the month. What's this about Churros and Pretzels now?
biggrin.gif

Haven't tried them myself, but I'd be inclinded to believe that the K701's do not have that great of a "flavor." Not to mention it looks like you could chip a tooth on its porcelain exterior.

Feb 18, 2006 at 1:00 AM Post #72 of 101
Guys, what the hell is going on here. Comparing pretzels and churros is like comparing apples and oranges, or.. comparing pretzels and churros. They're two entirely different things! Why must we continue this fighting about it?! WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?! T.T

Of course I had to vote for pretzels, a churro is certainly yummalicious every once in awhile, but nothing beats a nice, fresh, buttery, baked soft pretzel.
biggrin.gif

And there are so many kinds of pretzels, I mean, have you ever had say, a hemp pretzel?

And you know this makes you drool:

pretzelFeather.jpg

And finally, did churros nearly kill the most powerful political leader in the world? I don't think so!
TEAM PRETZELS FO EVAH! \m/

Feb 18, 2006 at 1:02 AM Post #73 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by hungrych
Guys, what the hell is going on here. Comparing pretzels and churros is like comparing apples and oranges, or.. comparing pretzels and churros. They're two entirely different things! Why must we continue this fighting about it?! WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?! T.T

Of course I had to vote for pretzels, a churro is certainly yummalicious every once in awhile, but nothing beats a nice, fresh, buttery, baked soft pretzel.
biggrin.gif

And there are so many kinds of pretzels, I mean, have you ever had say, a hemp pretzel?

And you know this makes you drool:

pretzelFeather.jpg

And finally, did churros nearly kill the most powerful political leader in the world? I don't think so!
TEAM PRETZELS FO EVAH! \m/

You're only saying this because you're [size=xx-large]LOSING[/size]

Feb 18, 2006 at 1:05 AM Post #75 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by akwok
You're only saying this because you're [size=xx-large]LOSING[/size]

pretzel's still got the electoral college, which is all that counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back