Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 16, 2015 at 2:45 PM Post #571 of 42,765
Somebody earlier today mentioned that the MoJo has a certain brightness that the Hugo has...

Can some other chime in with their opinions on whether they think the Mojo has a bright sound, please....
No, that is not to say it is dull, but definitely not as pronounced a treble as that of the Hugo (although that could be a side effect of there being more mids on the MoJo?!)

Haha panic moment, iPhone battery nearly flat, MoJo power light flashing red, only one portable battery with me, guess what is receiving a nice bit of juice!

As such, might well vanish until I get home!!

Oct 16, 2015 at 2:47 PM Post #572 of 42,765
I'm very interested in this mojo, would it be better than Schiit Bifrost/valhalla stack? 

Oct 16, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #575 of 42,765
obviously it's your iPhone so you could post... shame on you Sir.
But what will I post about if the MoJo power goes out on me? :eek:

Not happy, must buy another USB battery so I can avoid this situation happening again!

Oct 16, 2015 at 2:57 PM Post #576 of 42,765

i give you 48 hours, tops 
tongue.gif

buy it - YOLO

Not that soon, :p 
I have my biggest expensive ever coming up (a house, YOLO), otherwise it would already be on it's way :-D
So as much as I am inclined to buy this, it would be very unwise a this point. Be give me month or so.

Oct 16, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #577 of 42,765
You got one yet?

nope , i emptied my PP balance last night for a used UM Miracle (Universal) 
tongue.gif

wanted to try it out for so long , i had to prioritize 

but mojo is definitely in my sights , will probably get it once i see some more zx2 users feedback 
gs1000.gif

btw , i saw you selling your ZX2 - are you upgrading to another DAP ?

Oct 16, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #578 of 42,765

But what will I post about if the MoJo power goes out on me?
eek.gif

Not happy, must buy another USB battery so I can avoid this situation happening again!

Duncan, I'm not impressed with your attitude - shame on you for considering buying a USB powerpack to charge your Mojo. You should be buying a spare Mojo, instead, as it's about the same size as a USB powerpack, anyway!
etysmile.gif

Oct 16, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #583 of 42,765

While on topic of external batteries, do you know the energy rating of Mojo's battery.

I have the Astro E3, not sure, if I can juice up both 5s and Mojo, back to full charge.

Oct 16, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #585 of 42,765
That thing when the postman leaves a card saying he tried to deliver a package but he didn't leave it in the porch or behind the bins or with a neighbour and you know it's your new Mojo and you can't go to pick it up until Monday. 

That.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back