Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Nov 5, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #4,006 of 42,765

"Kills"
rolleyes.gif
sure... I own both, the Mojo is different in a good way, but don't "kill" in any term the iDSD.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread/3345#post_12041111

I had iDSD Micro but sold it after getting Mojo. In my opinion, Mojo is better in every way. Your opinion may be different than mine, it's alright.

Nov 5, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #4,007 of 42,765

I had iDSD Micro but sold it after getting Mojo. In my opinion, Mojo is better in every way. Your opinion may be different than mine, it's alright.

Hey someone has to find an excuse to dispose of a great amp. :wink:

At least you got your money back or at least some of it which allowed you to partially pay for your Mojo, I admire that.

Nov 5, 2015 at 5:34 PM Post #4,008 of 42,765
yes that's the exact cable ive just bought, red end to the phone. ive hooked it up to my dell xps 13 (different cable of course) and that doesn't do anything either? Connected to data port also, not charging port
the red end should be in the mojo - I broke that cable pretty quickly though :frowning2: I'm now on a pny otg droid adapter plus normal cable

Nov 5, 2015 at 5:37 PM Post #4,009 of 42,765
I have just placed an order for a Mojo and wish to pair it with my X3ii using the X3ii as a transport.

Can anyone recommend a specific cable to link the two, eg provide a link on amazon or ebay or other?

Thanks in advance!

Nov 5, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #4,012 of 42,765
Hello:

Need some help. i am at Stereo Exchange in NY 627 Broadway and I can not get the MOJO to play on the SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4?? Plays on NOTE 5 with no problem?

You need an OTG cable for all Android applications AFAIK. Also, depending on your version of Android you need to play through certain apps AFAIK.

I don't use Android but the links to Android connection with Mojo are all in the third post of this thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-read-the-first-post-for-updated-info#post_11992416

Nov 5, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #4,013 of 42,765
Question to those who purchased from Moon Audio. On October 27th, I ordered the Mojo with a debit card - there was an authorization and I was told that I wasn't in the 2nd batch. Okay, the authorization dropped off.

Just now (Nov 5th) I saw that the money was debited - I gotta know if this is a sign?  

I thought that they only charged when they had your item and were going to ship - is that possible?  

Nov 5, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #4,014 of 42,765
jesus.. f* me.

the mere mention of someone at the grado owner thread led me here..
just now ordered me some mojo rather impulsively.. this after placing an order for the aune x1s maybe a week ago. returning that sharpish. it is supposed to arrive tomorrow lol.

i'll be pairing these with modded grados: new symphones magnum v6s released fairly recently.
symphones are to release 3d cup models specifically intended for the v6 as well.
being rather amateurish to all of this still, i'm sure people might thumb their nose at the notion that low impedance headphones may be entirely inapt for this sort of thing. shrug.
i'm just drawn to the idea of getting fantastic value. in other words, sound.

this coming from a person whose only ever owned (for the past five years)
ath-ad700s
and
hotusb1

the unanimity of the reviews just had me by the scruff of the neck.

Nov 5, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #4,015 of 42,765
Question to those who purchased from Moon Audio. On October 27th, I ordered the Mojo with a debit card - there was an authorization and I was told that I wasn't in the 2nd batch. Okay, the authorization dropped off.

Just now (Nov 5th) I saw that the money was debited - I gotta know if this is a sign?  

I thought that they only charged when they had your item and were going to ship - is that possible?  

Unfortunately, Moon Audio, unlike every other internet retailer I have ever dealt with, charged me immediately for my Mojo eventhough they did not have nor send the Mojo for a week.

Nov 5, 2015 at 6:55 PM Post #4,018 of 42,765
Unfortunately, Moon Audio, unlike every other internet retailer I have ever dealt with, charged me immediately for my Mojo eventhough they did not have nor send the Mojo for a week.

That's what I figured - but the gap between charge and debit was abnormally long - usually charges debit within 3 days - not 9 - hence my optimism.... 
redface.gif

Nov 5, 2015 at 7:18 PM Post #4,019 of 42,765

That's what I figured - but the gap between charge and debit was abnormally long - usually charges debit within 3 days - not 9 - hence my optimism.... 
redface.gif

Same boat as you, but my order was a few days earlier than yours.  From what I've gathered we have at least another couple of weeks before we see the Mojo.  Doing my best to just relax and be patient. 
wink.gif

Nov 5, 2015 at 7:21 PM Post #4,020 of 42,765

My credit card was also charged, but no signs of shipment. Tough waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back