Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 22, 2015 at 10:51 PM Post #1,666 of 42,765
From JF we are doing all we can to increase production guys.

This will be like the movie on Steve Jobs with people shaking the rafters as he is about to speak. 

Oct 23, 2015 at 12:17 AM Post #1,669 of 42,765
A question to the current owners of the Mojo with Apple chargers. Which is best to charge the Mojo, the 1 amp/5 watt iPhone or the 2.1amp/12 watt iPad charger?

I didn't notice much difference in charging time between the 1A and 2A chargers, at least for me. They both took around the spec time till full charge (4-5 hr). I would like to know if anybody had charging time improvements with the high current chargers.

I guess it doesn't hurt to use the 2A one but I saw some posts ago that some people noticed whining sound while charging on particular chargers. I could hear some internal whining (not through the earphones) if I put my ear against the chassis while charging, but it wasn't a big deal for me.

Oct 23, 2015 at 12:46 AM Post #1,670 of 42,765
I have the original AK 120 and know I can use the optical connection from the AK 120 to the Mojo.
I can use the USB connector for my iPhone 6.

Question - For my ZX2, will using the coaxial connection work?
I've never used this type of connection so don't know too much about coaxial.

If anyone can chime in and answer my question it would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Oct 23, 2015 at 1:11 AM Post #1,672 of 42,765
I have the original AK 120 and know I can use the optical connection from the AK 120 to the Mojo.

Thanks!

Check the first post regarding connection to the Sony. Btw, it doesn't have coaxial out.

Oct 23, 2015 at 1:11 AM Post #1,673 of 42,765

Thanks!

No coax-out from ZX2. For ZX2 you need this special USB cable

Oct 23, 2015 at 1:32 AM Post #1,674 of 42,765
Spent hours and hours listening to the Mojo last night, really brings out the best in music that I haven't really enjoyed before. Anyway I have published my first impressions on my personal blog gavinsgadgets .com which just re-iterates what I have said on here. I will be doing the same for my review which I will also copy on to here too for ease.

Oct 23, 2015 at 1:37 AM Post #1,675 of 42,765
When is the leather case for Mojo coming out?
Will there be a brown and black leather case?

Oct 23, 2015 at 1:45 AM Post #1,676 of 42,765
I am absolutely insane for asking this, but - I will...

Does anyone have an AK120 (Titan) and a Mojo, so I can see how they stack together? (obviously in the past couple of pages, there have been pictures of the AK100 and Mojo, but - want to see how the AK120 sits...)

Thanks.

Oct 23, 2015 at 1:49 AM Post #1,677 of 42,765
you did indeed. 2 more remaining then I have no scope on stock for next few days people.

I thought grabbing one of the stock means unit shipped within a day or 2. I am quite surprised (and disappointed) that my order was not shipped yet. Was somebody else prioritised over me? :frowning2:

Hey @maxedfx did you get any shipping notice yet?

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:08 AM Post #1,680 of 42,765
  No coax-out from ZX2. For ZX2 you need this special USB cable

And is there any Settings adjustment necessary on the ZX-2 itself after you have attached a Male USB - male micro USB cable to the Mojo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back