Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
Dec 9, 2022 at 6:16 PM Post #6,091 of 10,482
deleted

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2022 at 6:25 PM Post #6,092 of 10,482
Here's an overview by an established cable designer

Roger Skoff and Positive Feedback?, there’s a self perpetuating feedback loop of utter foo wrapped up with a pittance of genuine engineering principles in one sentence, every competent electronic designer is smacking their heads in shame, especially at the term “cable designer”

Hello there,
I have a Mojo 2 at home for the second time… some things need to be done twice.
Is there a cable available now to use with an iPhone (excluding the lightning to USB A adapter) ?

Hi ZeDuk, Yeah there is - check out this Fiio cable, it comes in two lengths, you can probably find one from an online store in France rather than ordering direct from Fiio. I use one, no problems at all.

Dec 9, 2022 at 7:26 PM Post #6,093 of 10,482
Hello there,
I have a Mojo 2 at home for the second time… some things need to be done twice.
Is there a cable available now to use with an iPhone (excluding the lightning to USB A adapter) ?
All you had to do was look at the two pages before your post and your question was answered there

Dec 9, 2022 at 7:44 PM Post #6,094 of 10,482
All you had to do was look at the two pages before your post and your question was answered there

There is now 400+ pages in this thread, should everyone who asks a question be made to read the entire thread before receiving an answer?, it took me 30 seconds to respond to ZeDuk which I consider good forum etiquette, you could just as easily replied in a similar fashion rather than reply with snark.

Dec 10, 2022 at 2:54 AM Post #6,095 of 10,482
Thanks Somafunk for your kindly help.

thecrow : that’s exactly the reason, so many pages for this topic, very hard to find the answer. I’ve checked the last two pages just in case.

As the ddhifi, this Fiio is quite short to my needs.
1 meter length would be perfect to keep the iPhone in hand while the Mojo 2 remains on the desktop.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2022 at 3:26 AM Post #6,097 of 10,482
Dec 10, 2022 at 7:06 AM Post #6,098 of 10,482
thecrow : that’s exactly the reason, so many pages for this topic, very hard to find the answer. I’ve checked the last two pages just in case.
Pro tip: use the search bar at the top of this thread. I searched “lightning cable” and found what you needed on the 4th comment.

Loaded threads can seem impossible to sift through, but they improve your chances of finding solutions via keyword searches 👍🏻

Dec 10, 2022 at 4:45 PM Post #6,099 of 10,482
All of a sudden, my mojo2 stopped working with my iphone. It will play for a few seconds, and then the music pauses. I get an error sometimes about device compatibility.

It still works fine on my desktop thought... maybe it's the camera USB cable?

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2022 at 5:46 PM Post #6,100 of 10,482
All of a sudden, my mojo2 stopped working with my iphone. It will play for a few seconds, and then the music pauses. I get an error sometimes about device compatibility.

It still works fine on my desktop thought... maybe it's the camera USB cable?
Have you tried re-starting your iPhone?

Dec 12, 2022 at 10:19 AM Post #6,105 of 10,482
Use the LossLess Switcher app, that automatically switches the bitrate on the Mac. Doesn't work all the time, but works most of the time.

https://github.com/vincentneo/LosslessSwitcher
Thanks for both replies. @turbo87, I looked up the LosslessSwitcher on GitHub, and release notes say that it automatically switches audio devices to the bit rate by song played in Apple Music (mentions this several times). I use to Amazon Music for streamed music, and AudioNirvana for my own high res files. Not sure Lossless switcher will work on these other apps. @Kentajalli, I'd like to make sure I understand what you're saying "If Mojo reports it is receiving 192kHz, then it must have happened beforehand." As I mentioned, for some reason the Mojo 2 doesn't automatically adjust to the changed resolution in Amazon Music, but does automatically switch within AudioNirvana, which causes me to believe that the issue is the way the music playing app is "delivering" the music to the Mojo 2 via USB. Will now look through the Amazon Music forums. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back