Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Mar 4, 2016 at 5:11 PM Post #12,391 of 42,765
This is the kind of comments that are throughout this thread and else online.  Wow!

Bestula, can you name a few DACs that you were thinking of when you wrote this?   

Question for long term audiophiles:  has a product come along like this that had so many forum members raving this much, in the past few years?  

There have been many products that initially recieved very positive and almost no negative feedback on. The difference with the Mojo is that it has been out a while now and still no major negative reviews. Everyone seems to be in general agreement that, for the price and size, the Mojo is unique and unbeatable.

Mar 4, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #12,393 of 42,765

Question for long term audiophiles:  has a product come along like this that had so many forum members raving this much, in the past few years?  

It certainly seems to have a huge favorable following. IMO, aside from the fact that it is a great product, unlike many other great products, it has not had to endure negative feedback relating to price.  Chord hit a pricing sweet spot that has truly added to the rave reviews.

Mar 4, 2016 at 5:56 PM Post #12,395 of 42,765
  I have most of her stuff, but not the live one :frowning2: - must get hold of it! Ps... You may like to try Molly Johnson if you like DK - v good. Oh and great with Mojo of course. ahem...

salla45,

Thanks for sharing and hope you share more. Will look out for Molly Johnson's albums. 

Last few days, I get a kick using the Mojo on 1st 3 tracks on this live album: Roy Orbison's Black & White Night. The Mojo helps be hear the details clearly and enjoy the musicality of Roy's voice. 

Mar 4, 2016 at 7:40 PM Post #12,396 of 42,765

Could you expound?

I don't see any product that has created the reviews the Mojo has!  

I am interested in what listeners feel about the soundstage!  

Soundstage of the Mojo is good with my LCD-X and HD600 but not phenomenal but then again soundstage alone does not make a good sound 
wink.gif

Mar 4, 2016 at 8:45 PM Post #12,398 of 42,765
Never quite understood the difference between asio and wasapi event. Could you elaborate how it would operate differenly?

if i am right, they are about the same thing just asio for older os like xp, anything beyond uses wasapi

Mar 4, 2016 at 10:52 PM Post #12,400 of 42,765
Is my Mojo defective? I just picked one up and when it's connected to my iPhone via the included micro USB cable and CCK adapter from Apple, the power light stays red no matter what sample rate is playing. I thought it was supposed to change color based on what files you're listening to? I've tried Spotify, Tidal HiFi, FLAC and DSD on my iPhone 6+ and the ball light is always displaying red (44kHz)

I've tried searching for similar issues and haven't found anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Mar 4, 2016 at 10:55 PM Post #12,401 of 42,765
Is my Mojo defective? I just picked one up and when it's connected to my iPhone via the included micro USB cable and CCK adapter from Apple, the power light stays red no matter what sample rate is playing. I thought it was supposed to change color based on what files you're listening to? I've tried Spotify, Tidal HiFi, FLAC and DSD on my iPhone 6+ and the ball light is always displaying red (44kHz)

I've tried searching for similar issues and haven't found anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Try a hard reboot of your iPhone. Did the trick for me. Never had a problem since.

Mar 4, 2016 at 11:18 PM Post #12,402 of 42,765
Try a hard reboot of your iPhone. Did the trick for me. Never had a problem since.

Gave that a shot, but still only showing red no matter what sample rate is playing. I may try and contact Chord directly.

Mar 4, 2016 at 11:20 PM Post #12,403 of 42,765
Gave that a shot, but still only showing red no matter what sample rate is playing. I may try and contact Chord directly.

Maybe one of your cables is pooched? Try plugging it into your computer via USB to see if that works. If not, then I'd call Chord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back