Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 20, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #1,246 of 42,765
Skipped the 102 posts I've missed since this morning, just want to say that I hate the MoJo, worst thing I've ever had bestowed upon me
frown.gif

Can you be more specific?

If you can tell us what your setup is, what you listened to and what you don't like, I'm sure that would be very helpful for potential buyers.

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #1,247 of 42,765
How do you know you are first batch? I ordered from Moon Audio at about 12:30pm EDT on Wednesday. I am hoping I am first batch.

My order was placed at 12:09 EDT. Drew did respond to my email yesterday. He says the first batch is expected in 10 days. But, he doesn't know the size of the batch, so he can't commit on whether my order will be fulfilled in first batch.

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #1,248 of 42,765
Can you be more specific?

If you can tell us what your setup is, what you listened to and what you don't like, I'm sure that would be very helpful for potential buyers.
Sorry, was going to bite at my own post earlier :wink:

The reason, it has made the discrepancy between the SE846 and Layla so much bigger than it already was, proving the excess cost of the Layla to be well and truly worth it - as such, I down right LOVE the MoJo, albeit that now I cannot listen to anything AT ALL other than the Laylas, so really boxed myself into a corner :frowning2:

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:28 PM Post #1,250 of 42,765
Sorry, was going to bite at my own post earlier
wink.gif

The reason, it has made the discrepancy between the SE846 and Layla so much bigger than it already was, proving the excess cost of the Layla to be well and truly worth it - as such, I down right LOVE the MoJo, albeit that now I cannot listen to anything AT ALL other than the Laylas, so really boxed myself into a corner
frown.gif

Ha! Was guessing you were going somewhere like that. 

Guessing I'll fall down the same hole with my K10's, although I still have a hard time listening to anything else. 

Cheers 

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #1,253 of 42,765
Sorry, was going to bite at my own post earlier
wink.gif

The reason, it has made the discrepancy between the SE846 and Layla so much bigger than it already was, proving the excess cost of the Layla to be well and truly worth it - as such, I down right LOVE the MoJo, albeit that now I cannot listen to anything AT ALL other than the Laylas, so really boxed myself into a corner
frown.gif

Hah! I suspected it was something like that :)

So it pairs very well with JH. I'm looking forward to hearing about the synergy with other high-end ciems as well. I've had my eye on the ADEL line for some time now, exciting stuff.

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #1,254 of 42,765
Picked one up today after a demo, it sounded really good with both HD-650s and TH-900s. I didn't find any excess brightness or glare with the latter, but my aging ears stop working at 13kHz so YMMV.

The 10 hour charging time before using it is like a form of psychological torture, though... terrible design flaw 
wink_face.gif

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:41 PM Post #1,255 of 42,765
Oct 20, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #1,256 of 42,765
hi guys I get my mojo today . Started charging few hours ago , when I touched the body I felt weird vibration ( apple charger ) so I changed charger with higher Amper 1,3 ( Nokia charger ) , my problem is I can hear weird screech from mojo .... need advice or help assap

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #1,258 of 42,765
hi guys I get my mojo today . Started charging few hours ago , when I touched the body I felt weird vibration ( apple charger ) so I changed charger with higher Amper 1,3 ( Nokia charger ) , my problem is I can hear weird screech from mojo .... need advice or help assap

Mine was vibrating but I didn't hear any weird screech. You're not the first to mention it though.

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #1,260 of 42,765
I was waiting for koolpep to order! Contacting Phil to check stock!! Which shipping did you choose??

Royal Mail International Signed as recommended by Phil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back