Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread
Aug 21, 2019 at 4:54 AM Post #16,817 of 22,475

Excited like a kid before Christmas. Poly/GoFigure have come a long way. High expectations for 2Go.

Looking at that pic has just killed the dreams of many. That usb port is for charging 2go only by the looks of it.

Hopefully the final version is different and can charge from h2.

I wish I didn't need to sell my Hugo 2, as 2go @ 12 months interest free sounds good right about now, @Mojo ideas how about letting me demo the thing that I wanted more than hms and tt2, demo for 1 week, I will put down a small deposit incase of damage, but not enough to cover 3k :)

Can't use mojo n poly with my hd800s, and me being the smartass that I am, I decided a downstairs phone line wasn't needed, I wanted theoretically faster internets, but theoretically speaking, those faster internets never materialised regardless of how short I wanted the copper pair to be. Now we don't have a phone downstairs :) or wired internet :frowning2:

Wifi only in my downstairs household, only H2 and 2go can help put an end to my lack of mobility and let me use my hd800S downstairs in the living room.

Surprise me, I prefer next day delivery, dpd are ok aslong as the polish dude isn't working that day. Royal mail guaranteed next day before 9am or 1pm is also cool. Cheers John :wink:

I will also accept a coloured dave to match my coloured hugo and mscaler, also some amps will come in handy. Oh, do you have some spare speakers by any chance ? and will paypal credit cover it ?

Cheers

Love Steve

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2019 at 7:56 AM Post #16,819 of 22,475
From the horses mouth.

"The 2Go module would remove the use of the USB input on Hugo2 but not the other inputs. This means you would not have to disconnect the 2Go module in order to connect the unit up with an M-scaler."

But then, drama.

"Unfortunately you will not be able to use all three devices at the same time because of the order in which they must be placed in the chain.
Mscaler cannot access the signal coming from 2Go before Hugo converts it etc."

Mindfck, that's what it is, they are playing mind games with us. :japanese_goblin: :anguished::astonished::gun:
So it looks like third party streamer unless chord will make stand alone poly/2go module will be required. Currently I can stream my sd card content of Mojopoly to hugo2mscaler viressly using SOtM 200 streamer via upnp. I can imagine it could be also apllicable to 2go sdcard content but still requires another source attached to mscaler unless 2go would have incorpoteted two signal paths one into hugo dac another outside to mscaler, but its rather unlikely judging from the quoted post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back