Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread
Apr 20, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #3,033 of 22,546
I've been to my Uncles funeral today very sad,his three sons gave touching speeches,he was a great man.I know it's the last thing on most ppl s minds but think the music systems in these crematorium's are terrible,the music which is personal to that person that the family have picked should be as important as the speeches themselves, it's a shame that the hi-fi system is an after thought in these places

Apr 20, 2017 at 4:16 PM Post #3,035 of 22,546
Ugh...this thread is depressing...particularly the last few pages. If I were new to the Chord brand and read through the first 200 pages of this thread in hopes of forming an opinion on what DAC to buy...I would jump ship so fast. Hell, I'm starting to like my 2Qute and Mojo less already...and thinking I made the wrong decision to buy the Hugo2. Are all the Chord threads like this? It's like a friggin Taylor Swift message board in here.

Apr 20, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #3,036 of 22,546
Ugh...this thread is depressing...particularly the last few pages. If I were new to the Chord brand and read through the first 200 pages of this thread in hopes of forming an opinion on what DAC to buy...I would jump ship so fast. Hell, I'm starting to like my 2Qute and Mojo less already...and thinking I made the wrong decision to buy the Hugo2. Are all the Chord threads like this? It's like a friggin Taylor Swift message board in here.

Lol

Apr 20, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #3,037 of 22,546

Sadly, I am new to the Chord brand and try to form an opinion on what DAC to buy. But at least parts of this thread were somewhat helpful.

Apr 20, 2017 at 6:52 PM Post #3,039 of 22,546

thanks...the announcement says Hugo scheduled for June for us here in the United States.  Maybe we will get lots of reviews from Europe after April 28. 

Munich High End is from May 18th to 21st. A lot of people should be able to hear it there and share their impressions. Still almost a month to go though.

I don't mean to be a killjoy, but, I'm sick of show reports whose modified caviat is 'crowded noisy environment-based impressions.'   I agree with those who find this thread depressing.  I know we're just spinning our wheels, but I'm out for a month or until I hear from my dealer when my unit is waiting for me.  Thanks to those whose impressions were helpful, and whose posts were informing.  And especially Rob, for his making time for us.
Unsubbing for now.

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:12 PM Post #3,040 of 22,546

Thank you Rob
But which do you prefere for best SQ, shorted or left floating on?
Mauro

Could you please just give Rob a break? I am sure he has better things to do. Just listen for yourself, and decide for yourself which you prefer.

Seriously ??

Why do you feel that you can tell us what and when to post here?

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:58 PM Post #3,041 of 22,546
Seriously ??

Why do you feel that you can tell us what and when to post here?

I agree with you!

Hooster you need to chill and stop being so bossy or demanding. I have seen you doing this on muliple threads, you are not a moderator, even the Mods dont act like you. Let the people here speak freely and the Mods and Admin can do there work. Back to the Hugo2 talk.

Apr 20, 2017 at 8:02 PM Post #3,042 of 22,546
I agree with you!

Hooster you need to chill and stop being so bossy or demanding. I have seen you doing this on muliple threads, you are not a moderator, even the Mods dont act like you. Let the people here speak freely and the Mods and Admin can do there work. Back to the Hugo2 talk.

Thanks for following me around on multiple threads. I appreciate your assistance. People, me included are free to speak freely. Get used to it.

Apr 20, 2017 at 8:05 PM Post #3,044 of 22,546
Thanks for following me around on multiple threads. I appreciate your assistance. People, me included are free to speak freely. Get used to it.

You sure are able to speak freely just be considerate of others. Im done with this.

Im anxiously awaiting the Hugo2 and Poly release. Great things ahead for Chord!

Apr 20, 2017 at 8:08 PM Post #3,045 of 22,546

You sure are able to speak freely just be considerate of others. Im done with this.

Im anxiously awaiting the Hugo2 and Poly release. Great things ahead for Chord!

I'm disappointed in the delay. I was thinking after next week (28 April) we'd be running Hugo 2 and buzzing about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back