Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread
Apr 12, 2017 at 4:47 AM Post #2,792 of 22,475
Just press both filter and cross-feed switches together at start-up (rainbow display).

Pressing filter and cross-feed together after start-up will then change the brightness of the display. 

Apr 12, 2017 at 4:50 AM Post #2,793 of 22,475
Quote:

NIIIICEEE!

Now I'm really pumped up for it! 

Come on, @ChordElectronics @Rob Watts, you got to make sure Hugo 2 reaches Romania as well! I really got to hear it now!!! 

​Hi George, just to whet your appetite, we found this on my wife's phone last night. I was listening here via a fellow member's phone as we kept swopping over, I had my X5/Hugo1 in the yellow PELI case.

Apr 12, 2017 at 4:53 AM Post #2,794 of 22,475
Rob, does it remember 'last used' input? I'm often panicking at no sound on Hugo1 until I remember to press input to 'red' Co-ax!

And a further pic found  :)

Apr 12, 2017 at 4:57 AM Post #2,796 of 22,475
Thanks Rob :)

Apr 12, 2017 at 5:00 AM Post #2,797 of 22,475

Meaning vocals and instruments sound more natural. The highs and energy are definitely there, even more so than the original Hugo. Basically sounds like a thick veil has been lifted from the original and everything was tightened up and refined.

NIIIICEEE!

Now I'm really pumped up for it! 

Come on, @ChordElectronics
 @Rob Watts
, you got to make sure Hugo 2 reaches Romania as well! I really got to hear it now!!! 

Hai România :) If you don't get it there won't be a problem to import it from UK.

Apr 12, 2017 at 5:05 AM Post #2,798 of 22,475
Just press both filter and cross-feed switches together at start-up (rainbow display).

Pressing filter and cross-feed together after start-up will then change the brightness of the display. 

Too easy ! The colours are fantastic, except for the colourblind like me lol. So the clicks comes in very handy for me.

Cheers again Rob

Apr 12, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #2,801 of 22,475

You're having far too much fun in there! 
biggrin.gif

Hai România :) If you don't get it there won't be a problem to import it from UK.

I just want to catch a glimpse of the sound 
biggrin.gif

Even if I won't be able to buy it right now, I really wish to hear how it sounds 
redface.gif
\

Hugo kinda was the device that changed my perspective on what can be done with a Chord product. Curiosity is a fun thing! 

Apr 12, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #2,804 of 22,475
Just thought I'd mention that I have the new USB3 CCK, iPhone 7+, Mojo, iOS 10.3.1. I've lost connection a few times in last week. Each time it has happened, I assumed battery died, but Mojo still had juice. Unplugging USB3 CCK and plugging back in worked. This behavior is troubling and makes me very hesitant to buy the Hugo 2 (while understanding it isn't technically Chord's problem).

Apr 12, 2017 at 3:44 PM Post #2,805 of 22,475
Just thought I'd mention that I have the new USB3 CCK, iPhone 7+, Mojo, iOS 10.3.1. I've lost connection a few times in last week. Each time it has happened, I assumed battery died, but Mojo still had juice. Unplugging USB3 CCK and plugging back in worked. This behavior is troubling and makes me very hesitant to buy the Hugo 2 (while understanding it isn't technically Chord's problem).
Get an android and never ever look back,apple bought beats headphones says it all to me,they ain't interested in quality of sound or flexibility with other products,Steve Jobs started all this no third party compatibility but the world is a different place now and apple look dated,if I was CEO of a phone company I would design it to be as flexible and user friendly with as many products as possible,I work in a factory so if I can see it then why can't Silicon Valley, as the saying goes they got intelligence but no commonsense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back