CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE
Dec 1, 2023 at 10:44 AM Post #25,066 of 25,850
Last edited:
Dec 1, 2023 at 12:11 PM Post #25,067 of 25,850
oh stop. Dave, Hugo 2, tt2, mscaler, 2go, mojo, poly, farad upgrade.... have all the chord gear... seem like a hater? just calling it as I see it.. and don't drink the koolaid just because I own gear. not sure why everyone here needs to line up and stroke rob and pledge allegiance... its absurd. building DACs is not a big deal. TBH when I look at Chord I think their best achievement is Hugo 2 + 2go.. I still think this is the world's best DAP after all these years (need to try the N30LE).... and there is way more competition here than higher end DACs

You troll from thread to thread. It's really tiring and annoying. I, myself have called out the annoyances of dave owners and bias in this thread, so I promise this isn't that. But whether this post is deleted or not, I just want others to know that you are an absolute troll lol

I don't understand the joy you get from trolling from thread to thread but everyone just needs to be aware. Ok, carry on.

Dec 1, 2023 at 1:13 PM Post #25,068 of 25,850
I don't understand the joy you get from trolling from thread to thread but everyone just needs to be aware. Ok, carry on.
Well here, in a controlled environment, where the "trolling" can me micromanaged and called out, rather than, say, unchecked on a more popular forum or YouTube. Specifically, ASR. I think Majidimehr himself is a genuine, self-aware, TROLL. Maybe like Elon Musk. As far as his followers (ASR forum members) -- there are all in, hook line and sinker. Like Musk phanboyz and employees.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2023 at 1:46 PM Post #25,069 of 25,850
You troll from thread to thread. It's really tiring and annoying. I, myself have called out the annoyances of dave owners and bias in this thread, so I promise this isn't that. But whether this post is deleted or not, I just want others to know that you are an absolute troll lol

That's exactly right, I don't get these poor Trolls, going on over and over about how the DAVE and other Chord stuff is not good, and yet they keep hanging out here, hey if I hated these products I'd just move on, why keep trying to tell others I don't like the product??? Really bizarro behavior, oh well.

Dec 1, 2023 at 2:40 PM Post #25,071 of 25,850
😆guys what are you smoking. Read my post. I said Dave was awesome in my chain! Did not say hated or it's crap. By the way Hans review for MU2 is live on YouTube with direct comparison to the Dave.

I saw Hans' review, he's a great guy. I'm gonna put this nonsense to rest, I'll bring the MU2 to my house to get it vs my Chord, this is going to be hilarious. The dealer lends it out so this is going to be easy, get your handkerchief ready for the tears 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2023 at 2:55 PM Post #25,077 of 25,850
Screenshot_20231201-145432.png
Can't wait for your world premiere!!!
Here is when I heard this overpriced nonsense at the store 😂 😂 😂. Try finding this pic in the Internet, you won't, cause I took it buddy. Not impressed at all.

Dec 1, 2023 at 2:58 PM Post #25,079 of 25,850
Hans does a fair price comparison in his vid. You actually end up saving quite a bit with mu2 vs a Dave stack. so I wouldn’t say it’s overpriced at all.
I couldn't care less about that, the "smooth" stuff he said is very true, but it lacks attack, edge, depth, and that impact and attack Rob gives. I couldn't care less about smooth and overly liquid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back