Chord Electronics - CES Launch Extravaganza
Jan 5, 2017 at 6:26 PM Post #376 of 635
I want to watch it live but Google didn't help me find out where

I'm hoping there is going to be a link from the countdown advert, the one that's on the right hand side of the page here. if it's not showing, refresh the page and it should come up.

I've also got their Facebook page open to see if that updates with any info.

Jan 5, 2017 at 6:33 PM Post #380 of 635
Do you guys think the distributors in the states already have these new products ready to go or would that be too risky? Will there be a wait even after the announcement? By risky I mean a leak and people finding out early.

Jan 5, 2017 at 6:36 PM Post #381 of 635
I don't see countdown advertising

It doesn't seem to be there at the moment but I just went to the Head-Fi home page and there was a Chord banner ad at the top of the page saying "something new is coming..." click on that takes you to this page here, http://www.head-fi.org/chord

I imagine all updates will be there.

Jan 5, 2017 at 6:38 PM Post #382 of 635
No news yet?

Few hours yet mate 
frown.gif

Jan 5, 2017 at 6:40 PM Post #383 of 635
Do you guys think the distributors in the states already have these new products ready to go or would that be too risky? Will there be a wait even after the announcement? By risky I mean a leak and people finding out early.

I hope it's ready to ship right after the announcement! Can't wait!

Jan 5, 2017 at 6:43 PM Post #384 of 635

​
Only two hours, twenty-minutes remaining! We will be making the announcements as soon as they happen on Social Media, within this thread, and will have both our website and the official independent threads ready to go.

Jan 5, 2017 at 6:44 PM Post #385 of 635
  What's the benefit of MQA? Most of us(99%) cannot even hear the difference between 320 kbps vs CD in an abx type test.

Because "MP3 Player" does not sound like an audiophile piece of equipment. "MQA Player" is a perfect name for audiophiles because it requires the audiophile to give a lengthy explanation of what that is to the poor soul who asks.

Jan 5, 2017 at 7:06 PM Post #389 of 635
Jan 5, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #390 of 635
Because "MP3 Player" does not sound like an audiophile piece of equipment. "MQA Player" is a perfect name for audiophiles because it requires the audiophile to give a lengthy explanation of what that is to the poor soul who asks.

You'd be amazed by how many people say they can, but actually can't.

"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead" Benjamin Franklin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back