Chord Electronics - Blu Mk. 2 - The Official Thread
Feb 13, 2018 at 1:16 AM Post #2,596 of 4,904
Hadn't thought of that. Would be great.

It was based on a vague recollection of RW saying the digital amp could take the signal direct from Blu2. If that was the case and as long as it had a volume control then one would be in business. But my memory can be flakey and I can't be bothered to go searching.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2018 at 5:39 PM Post #2,601 of 4,904
Has anyone invented a time machine yet? We need to send multiple davina ADCs back in time to all recording studios.

Yeah, and someone to go back and trip the studio power supply whenever the Spice Girls and Miley Cyrus were in their recording sessions.

Feb 13, 2018 at 5:47 PM Post #2,602 of 4,904
Yeah, and someone to go back and trip the studio power supply whenever the Spice Girls and Miley Cyrus were in their recording sessions.

Hey come on now the spice girls aren’t that bad, probably the best girl group of all time... I’m not being defensive honest, I’ve only had the shrine for a few years. :rolling_eyes::wink:

Feb 13, 2018 at 6:08 PM Post #2,603 of 4,904
Hey come on now the spice girls aren’t that bad, probably the best girl group of all time... I’m not being defensive honest, I’ve only had the shrine for a few years. :rolling_eyes::wink:

Better than the Judds, Dixie Chicks and First Aid Kit?

Feb 14, 2018 at 12:08 AM Post #2,606 of 4,904
no we need to send people forward in time to find out when the standalone multi type dac configurable m scaler machine will finally land in retailers shops.:deadhorse::deadhorse:

Feb 14, 2018 at 1:36 PM Post #2,608 of 4,904
Ha ha, I still have the Spice Girls CD sitting around here on my shelf. Say You'll Be There is one fine song. I need to try it on my DAVE.

Somebody needs to report the above post to the moderators, for bad taste, and to the DAC police, for crimes against DAVE
frown emoticon.png

Feb 14, 2018 at 1:59 PM Post #2,609 of 4,904
Somebody needs to report the above post to the moderators, for bad taste, and to the DAC police, for crimes against DAVE

Isn't it true that Chord Dealers have powers of entry to go into peoples houses where there are reported sightings of Spice Girls CDs and seize the Chord equipment in order to preserve the good name of the brand?

Feb 14, 2018 at 2:12 PM Post #2,610 of 4,904
Isn't it true that Chord Dealers have powers of entry to go into peoples houses where there are reported sightings of Spice Girls CDs and seize the Chord equipment in order to preserve the good name of the brand?
People can come in and listen to whatever they want at our store. I just scream internally when I hear people playing their weird music at super high volumes through our pair of Utopia or LCD-4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back