Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Oct 18, 2017 at 6:28 AM Post #2,207 of 18,757
We have just managed to secure a few extra Poly units from the first batch as demand has clearly been very high. If you want to get a Poly then grab one today so that we can add you to the queue for tomorrows release. For UK residents there will be the chance to obtain a free MoJo+Poly case via a redeemable code to be used directly with Chord whilst stocks last.

https://www.audiosanctuary.co.uk/chord-poly-bluetooth-wifi-sd-card-player.html

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #2,208 of 18,757
Launch day tomorrow :D:D:D Finally!

Oct 18, 2017 at 3:12 PM Post #2,209 of 18,757
We have just managed to secure a few extra Poly units from the first batch as demand has clearly been very high. If you want to get a Poly then grab one today so that we can add you to the queue for tomorrows release. For UK residents there will be the chance to obtain a free MoJo+Poly case via a redeemable code to be used directly with Chord whilst stocks last.

https://www.audiosanctuary.co.uk/chord-poly-bluetooth-wifi-sd-card-player.html
Is the mojo+poly case a promo specific to you or a Chord uk promo? Couldn't see any reference on your website Phil. Thanks.

Oct 18, 2017 at 6:06 PM Post #2,214 of 18,757
It's a promo directly with Chord. We will be giving out cards with a redeemable code on it with the Poly.

You sending them out tomorrow Phil? Next day delivery?

Do all your preorders receive a card for the case promo?
I’m order #81420
Cheers

Oct 18, 2017 at 8:51 PM Post #2,215 of 18,757
I hope all dealers have their Polys in stock for shipment tomorrow or the rest-of-world customers will be disadvantaged for redeeming first-come-first-serve codes.

Might be, I hope not. I found out this morning from my retailer that there is about a week wait for stock to arrive in Sydney before they can fulfill my fully paid pre-order. Bummer, the case would be nice but not a deal breaker.

Oh well just a little longer, what is a few days compared to several months :)

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2017 at 6:18 AM Post #2,217 of 18,757
No movement here as of yet- Sevenoaks are still awaiting a delivery from Chord. I just hate waiting! :D

Oct 19, 2017 at 6:47 AM Post #2,220 of 18,757
Who did you order with???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back