Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
May 1, 2020 at 4:40 PM Post #1,817 of 6,314
I am curious why ” fat fingers” are more offensive than ” sausage fingers” ?
Agree that using sausage compared to fat fingers are more palatable and myself is a chorizo guy so no issues, guess we have now detemined that in headfi we dont use fat fingers only sausage fingers and sticky fingers.....if related to Rolling Stones and not over excitement of a new chord product release....:wink:

May 1, 2020 at 4:41 PM Post #1,818 of 6,314
I fear this will morph into where the silver Hugo 2 has more definition than the black...
Are you sure a chorizo does not sound better than a chipolata.

May 1, 2020 at 5:11 PM Post #1,819 of 6,314
Are you sure a chorizo does not sound better than a chipolata.
Seriously, chipolata has no chance against a proper thick and spicy Chorizo, man I mean the bottom end is well extended and the meaty and well filled mid body combined with its subtle but extended treble with that long and lingering aftertaste lingering on with that perfect decay..... high end as far as I can see..YMMY...😉

May 1, 2020 at 5:27 PM Post #1,820 of 6,314
Seriously, chipolata has no chance against a proper thick and spicy Chorizo, man I mean the bottom end is well extended and the meaty and well filled mid body combined with its subtle but extended treble with that long and lingering aftertaste lingering on with that perfect decay..... high end as far as I can see..YMMY...😉

I’m already eating too much on lockdown!

I am, however, listening 2Go constantly.

I’ve been able to catch up on new releases while getting some work done.

it’s been terrific since dropping provider’s modem/router combo.

May 1, 2020 at 5:38 PM Post #1,821 of 6,314
“Peter2Go” is what I tell my wife, Heather.
469BC23D-1672-4480-9AD1-1047D83D0C6C.png

May 2, 2020 at 3:00 AM Post #1,825 of 6,314
That is because the silver chassis is not able to absorb unwanted external electrical disturbances from electrons that are floating around and thus particles are more likely to interfere with the inputs entering into the 2GO + Hugo 2.

People with the black chassis of the 2GO + Hugo 2 have often reported that they hear a “blacker” background.

Last edited:
May 2, 2020 at 3:36 AM Post #1,826 of 6,314
That is because the silver chassis is not able to absorb unwanted external electrical disturbances from electrons that are floating around and thus particles are more likely to interfere with the inputs entering into the 2GO + Hugo 2.

People with the black chassis of the 2GO + Hugo 2 have often reported that they hear a “blacker” background.
[/QUO
. Wow

May 2, 2020 at 5:32 AM Post #1,827 of 6,314

It’s true. I put some silver paint on the HD 650 the other day and my ears were hurting due to excessive brightness. I was deaf for 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back