Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #63 of 78

Z0OufMj.gif

Jul 2, 2015 at 1:19 PM Post #67 of 78
Oops, wrong thread, lol.

Kojaku

Jul 2, 2015 at 3:27 PM Post #69 of 78
  Very nice, Kojaku! We should get more vendors involved and try to get a meet like ChiUniFi8 with a good deal of gear on exhibition from the manufacturers.

I'll def work with Steve for the last one that I'll be here in Chicago for. Make it the best one ever, haha. One that Papa Jude himself would call "gossamer", whatever that means.

Kojaku

Jul 2, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #71 of 78
FYI

Since Tweak Studio is hosting this meet, we need to work with Arnold.

To clarify, I was talking about ChiUniFi 10. I do realize we have to work with Arnold on this one.

Kojaku

Jul 2, 2015 at 4:47 PM Post #72 of 78
To clarify, I was talking about ChiUniFi 10. I do realize we have to work with Arnold on this one.

Kojaku

Thanks for the clarification. With that said, I am trying to get a Dharma headphone for the meet. I have included Arnold as maybe if it sounds great, it could be a line he considers carrying. It is scheduled for release late July or early August.

Jul 2, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #73 of 78
Thanks for the clarification. With that said, I am trying to get a Dharma headphone for the meet. I have included Arnold as maybe if it sounds great, it could be a line he considers carrying. It is scheduled for release late July or early August.

That would be sweet! Maybe we could try to get Alex to donate a Liquid Carbon? They're supposedly very close to shipping.

Kojaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back