"ChiUniFi 4" the Official and Annual Chicago Headphone Get-together November 13th 2010
Nov 10, 2010 at 7:45 AM Post #196 of 239
So i had to run tot he printer by my place for the secret gift and i figured i might as well ask if he can print out basic ChiUniFi name badges (nothing fancy, we have to sign our names on them) that we can use every year...i mean the event has been going on for 4 years now.
so i had this idea of using a basic layout and we can use them every year in the future, what do you think? the cost is coming out of my pocket but i have to create a badge by tomorrow afternoon using M/S paint (i dont know how to work with any fancy programs) so the printer can have it done on friday.

also the production of the gift starts later today, i hope it turns out awesome stuff! i am working on a lot of stuff i never had before today, not sure how it is going to turn out..at the very least if all goes to hell later today then i am going to make a very basic easy version of them.

speaking of which anyone here have any design skills with graphics programs? we really need an awesome logo just in case the event rides on to 2011+. and yes i am always thinking ahead..

Nov 10, 2010 at 3:49 PM Post #197 of 239
I know my way around photoshop, more or less, but I'm not so good with designing things from scratch.  If you've got a basic idea for the design I could throw something together.

Nov 10, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #200 of 239

Quote:
Audio addict.

Did the he-6 come with the speaker amp to 4 pin xlr adaptor? If so I will bring along my first watt f2 clone ( in addi8tion to my little dot vi and a couple of dacs (weiss dac2 and hrt streamer pro)

No.  It just has the single ended to 4 pin XLR adapter.  I have driven it with the HiFiMan EF5 without any problems but my balanced Apache doesn't have the 4 pin XLR and I don't have a 4 pin to 3 pin XLR adapter.  

Nov 10, 2010 at 11:35 PM Post #201 of 239
14 pages! We've broken the record this year haha.
ksc75smile.gif
3 days remaining

Nov 11, 2010 at 6:09 PM Post #205 of 239

Quote:
NOWAY! the grocery store (across the street from the Cafe) used to be a Dominick's, which was my first job when i was 16 (now i am 30)! i used to drive by your store whith pallets of Watermelon bins because we couldnt fit them threw the front doors...i wished i would of known, you could of had Watermelon door delivery service..wow small world. the building next door is some "drink healthy stuff" shop now, but probably still has some FBI still there..haha

You man its not Dominick's anymore???? thats awesome, I would not be surprised if I walked by you many times
smily_headphones1.gif
  Did you ever stopped over my store? Would be amusing if we sold you a computer
smily_headphones1.gif

The FBI was on the second floor of that corner building. Perhaps the "drink healthy stuff"shop is a cover for them
smily_headphones1.gif
))))))  I hope no agent is reading this blog
angry_face.gif

Nov 11, 2010 at 6:11 PM Post #206 of 239

Quote:
I talked with Ray last evening and he is only bringing one product to focus on and that is his latest SR-71B along with his Meridian G08.  It did sound great at the RMAF CanJam. 

You mean Ray is not traveling with 500 pounds of gear nay more?

Nov 11, 2010 at 6:15 PM Post #207 of 239

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
speaking of which anyone here have any design skills with graphics programs? we really need an awesome logo just in case the event rides on to 2011+. and yes i am always thinking ahead..

I have maybe 18 years of experience with graphical design and have done lots of graphic design, logos etc. besides my normal programming. Depending on the time frame I could try to find the time to design something. Or I can see if any of my resident graphic designers could whip something up.

Nov 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM Post #210 of 239
I'm sorry to have to do this at the last minute, but something came up last night and I won't be able to attend tomorrow.  I hope the event goes well and hopefully I'll make it next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back