"ChiUniFi 4" the Official and Annual Chicago Headphone Get-together November 13th 2010
Nov 12, 2010 at 1:18 PM Post #211 of 239
Tomorrow!!  Tomorrow!! I Love you!  Tomorrow!!
L3000.gif

Gotta start packing the gear!
beerchug.gif

Nov 12, 2010 at 7:58 PM Post #213 of 239
I put together a list of the fabulous raffle prizes and there are 56 prizes this year so be sure to bring plenty of $5 for raffle tickets.  

This year you may be able to negotiate with another winner so everyone has what they really wanted.  This is an early holiday celebration from our generous friends.

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Nov 13, 2010 at 1:06 AM Post #215 of 239
I am at the cafe now testing their wifi, getting 2.2mbps speed on download but the upload speed is much worse. Either watt it should be good for browsing..

Also I am finishing the gifts tonight and will be up most of the night doing that.

Don't worry about bringing or not bringing gear, if we have room we will set it up and we should have more then enough room. Anyone not on the list pm me and make sure I reply before you leave for the event, seriously we are pretty full, like really full.

Either way it won't hurt if everyone brings some power strips just in case, and bring your cameras so we have lots of great pictures from different people for impression thread.

See you all in 10 hours!!!!!!! ChiUniFi 2010 is happening!!!!! Woot!!!!!!

Nov 13, 2010 at 2:14 AM Post #216 of 239
Just a quick note just in case skylab (rob) reads this.  I know your going to the game tomorrow (even though we want you with us), but maybe post if you are going to make it to the meet.  I was the one who wanted to use that tube tester, but I'm not going to bring them if your not going to be able to be there.  just planning ahead.

Nov 13, 2010 at 7:01 AM Post #219 of 239
The gifts are done!! And we have another donation to the raffle, very last second!

Less then 5 hours away! :wink:

Woo who!!!!!!!!!! Just finished packing the car and man is it loaded this year between my stuff and the raffle prizes. I will see you all in a few hours.

Of course you know I can't come without the traditional munchies I bring. Hope no one is tired of them. They are not the world famous New York brownies that will most likely be at next week's New York meet but hopefully you'll enjoy them none the less.

Nov 13, 2010 at 9:18 AM Post #222 of 239
Hi guys,

Billy, one of my friends might only stop over for an hour as he is working today so that's one less and more room :)

I'm thinking about bringing over a little setup for others to check out as all my gear is just sitting here powered off for months so might as well have someone enjoy it. If there will be room that is.

See you all there
Darius

Nov 13, 2010 at 9:49 AM Post #223 of 239

Quote:
Just a quick note just in case skylab (rob) reads this.  I know your going to the game tomorrow (even though we want you with us), but maybe post if you are going to make it to the meet.  I was the one who wanted to use that tube tester, but I'm not going to bring them if your not going to be able to be there.  just planning ahead.

Keith the odds of my making it are very, very small at this point.  I'd suggest not to bring your tubes.  Sorry about that man.

I hope you guys have a GREAT time!

Nov 13, 2010 at 10:19 AM Post #224 of 239

Quote:
Quote:

Keith the odds of my making it are very, very small at this point.  I'd suggest not to bring your tubes.  Sorry about that man.

I hope you guys have a GREAT time!

Thanks for the heads up Rob.  maybe I'll bring over some beer and pizza and we can test tubes someday.  enjoy the game with your dad.  You will be missed at the meet.

Nov 13, 2010 at 10:28 AM Post #225 of 239
Gotta run some errands in the morning so planning on being there around noon!

Since there are some duplication of amps I will be bringing an Aune Dac/amp and the Lovely Cube (Matrix M-Stage/BCL clone) instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back