Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Apr 19, 2018 at 6:21 PM Post #3,421 of 7,153
Zeos is pure entertainment. Taken with a grain of salt like any other reviewer LOL

Well I respectfully disagree, I have different expectations from reviews.

If I'd be looking for entertainment and manipulation I would have opened an FB account - 2 in 1 best offer.

Apr 19, 2018 at 8:32 PM Post #3,422 of 7,153
Zeos is pure entertainment. Taken with a grain of salt like any other reviewer LOL

Pretty much. Watch him for the laughes if you like his humor. He does review things basically by saying, like it or hate it, but there isn't much more meat to the "actual" review of whatever he is reviewing than that usually. It's mostly just meandering thoughts after that. You either find it entertaining or you don't. Considering how many subscribers and patreons he has, I'd say a good deal amount of people like how he does his reviews even if there isn't a whole lot of seriousness to them.

Apr 20, 2018 at 5:22 AM Post #3,425 of 7,153
Anyone know much about the Blon(bosshifi?) B7S thats popped up recently?

I noticed them on Aliexpress as well. What a sexy looking headphone:

2018-Newest-BLON-B7S-HiFi-Music-Wooden-Headphones-50mm-Speaker-Noise-Cancelling-Active-Monitor-DJ-Headset.jpg

2018-Newest-BLON-B7S-HiFi-Music-Wooden-Headphones-50mm-Speaker-Noise-Cancelling-Active-Monitor-DJ-Headset.jpg

And i just bought Msurs. :triportsad:

Apr 20, 2018 at 11:11 AM Post #3,426 of 7,153
Apr 20, 2018 at 11:24 AM Post #3,427 of 7,153
Apr 20, 2018 at 12:24 PM Post #3,428 of 7,153
Those black ones look
N550's as stock are quite v-shaped. Not bass monsters but definately on bass heavy side. Highs are clean and detail retrival is excellent. Soundstage is ok. Hm5 pads help to improve soundstage and bring mids up a bit. It's been two years since I've listened to stock msurs so I can't give a more detailed answer. All in all great headphones, definately more to my liking than more expensive beyerdynamic dt770 and custom one Pro or audio technica m50.

I don't know how 550&650 compare to 350. Propably soundstage is bigger as it usually is with over ear vs on ear. Even though I don't have b8 I'm quite sure those are better buy than n550&n650 in case you want to upgrade from n350. B8's have good stock earpads and angled drivers. Suspension headband on n550 is very comfortable but the metal arcs make noice when touched. N650 propably has the same problem+the cups don't swivel so getting a good fit might be difficult.

Ive heard that N350 is less U/V-shaped than its bigger siblings, mids are more forward and bass is slightly more emphasized. One owner told me that their sound signature is quite similar to Grado SR60. They also look more comfortable and compact to me than 550/650.

I can report my own impressions here when i receive them. :)

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018 at 10:45 AM Post #3,431 of 7,153
I found two reviews about Msur N350, unfortunately they are not in english.

https://medalux.webnode.sk/news/magnat-lzr-980-msur-n350-sony-mdr-xb700/¨

https://www.hifitest.de/test/kopfhoerer_hifi/destiny_audio-msur_n350_12978-seite2

But what i were able to understand by Google-translating them sounds pretty promising:

sound

An important note before you deal yourself with the MSUR N350: This headphones must be recorded. Virtually all headphones develop their full sound potential only after a certain playing time. But what happens with DestinY headphones after a night-time import marathon is simply dramatic. Tonal he plays fresh out of the packaging very neutral, but comes in terms of dynamics and fine resolution but not really out of the quark. After a night of playing time, however, I have the impression of having a completely different headphone on my ears. Tonal remains neutral, the MSUR N350 now convinces with an inspiring approach and a veritable amount of detail. This is really good! Overall, the headphones sound quite direct and immediate - who tends more to studio headphones, comes here at his expense. However, the DestinY does not "push" anything mercilessly on the eardrum, but leaves the individual tones and sounds enough room to unfold. In the bass he goes down deep and controlled, where he renounces any thickening. In the middle classes, he plays his talents in terms of fine drawing and resolution. Timbres he draws very clean, timing and rhythm get to the point.

The heels also dissolve the headphones cleanly and do not practice false restraint - he does not need the quality of the high-frequency range either. There's nothing hissing or annoying - what brings the MSUR N350 even in the highest heights, is clearly defined information.

MSUR N350 - these headphones have instantly taken me to the sober reproduction of mid and bass, which is alive, musically full, natural, sound very naturalistic in every band, pure, surprisingly airy reproduction with beautiful surround sound in any music genre, so they definitely do not play no Sennheisers HD555 even in the middle band or studio-grade LZR 980 Magnets, in this price class natural high quality sound, these headphones would deserve the size of better earbuds and head arches, because what the N350 produces in its price class is a sovereign the sound of various musical genres. In high positions I would say that they are just like HD 555, a bit worse than the LZR 980s, the scene is so detailed, pleasant, with excellent voice and confidential tool tones. The midrange of these headphones also excels with a very expensive type. They have a low distortion, a very good rhythm, but I would not overdo it with high volume. Excellent competitor for HD 555 and higher models for Sennheiser, I would very much like to listen to the higher model Msur N650, it must be a delight. Because of their performance, they are fit for any musical genre, in all styles they can enchant and deliver music to the right spark and punk.

it seems that they offer quite a lot for the money (64€,48€ without box). Cant wait to try these. :L3000:

Apr 21, 2018 at 2:46 PM Post #3,433 of 7,153
How does the Bosshifi B8 compare with the Marantz MPH-2? And does anybody have feedback on them regarding gaming?
I use the LyxPro HAS-30 variant of the Marantz for gaming on my XBOX. One of the best headsets I have.

Apr 21, 2018 at 8:41 PM Post #3,434 of 7,153
I don't know who you are talking about that are "very vocal about how much they hate Pro 82" that don't even have one, unless you're cleverly using language to imply they never had one, rather than had them in hand and personally evaluated them, but now no longer do, but that would seem to be quite irrelevant if the issue is people being vocal without having even heard them
I am talking about people who haven't heard Pro 82. Here is an example:
I've tried to be open minded for so long but this blatantly manipulating bias of yours can't be tolerated anymore.
You're measurements do not look good and in general you're twisting facts and numbers so that everything will point to your conclusion.

I don't care if you are financially compensated for what you do, conducting a social experiment of manipulation or just super-duper-over-hyped on these phones but people reading this thread should literally disregard all your posts in order to have an honest image of Pro 82.

You're now going to ignore list @BenF. Please do the same with me.
What's wrong with the measurements? Which facts and numbers where twisted? What is my bias? If it's liking the headphone to which the thread is dedicated - that can be said about 99% of thread starters here.
And of course, zero information about Pro 82 itself, because he never heard it. Just a blatant personal attack.

Here is another one the same page:
Wow, talk about drama...
Yeah of course the 82Pro won't compete with expensive headphones, everybody knows that.
BenF just looks (really) passionate about these headphones, and when you are passionate about something you tend to overlook the negatives :smile:
I have asked him who is "everybody" and when did they hear Pro 82 -no response.
I have asked him to post impressions if had an actual negative experience with Pro 82 - no response, for the obvious reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back