Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 13, 2017 at 8:14 AM Post #13,758 of 33,689
xlarge.jpg

can not find any review of LEAR LUF-Kaleido , maybe I will try my luck here ? just to get any kind of idea how this thing sounds

cheers

Dec 13, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #13,759 of 33,689
What would you recommend competes against my TFZ king at $50-$100, all I want is resolution, clarity and decent soundstage, with a balanced signature and if not a slight mid and high emphasized iem.
The Alpha & Delta D6.

Dec 13, 2017 at 11:50 AM Post #13,762 of 33,689
The Alpha & Delta D6.
I’ve read a bit about those, although there isn’t much about the D6 yet. They sound pretty awesome, especially the “balanced” non-V-shaped sound signature they claim. How is the midrange on them? Are vocals forward and are the low-mids pushed back at all? I’ve been looking for some earphones with excellent vocals and airy, full mids.

Dec 13, 2017 at 1:44 PM Post #13,764 of 33,689
Thats peaked my interest, few reviews, can you give me a review or why you recommend these?

I’ve read a bit about those, although there isn’t much about the D6 yet. They sound pretty awesome, especially the “balanced” non-V-shaped sound signature they claim. How is the midrange on them? Are vocals forward and are the low-mids pushed back at all? I’ve been looking for some earphones with excellent vocals and airy, full mids.
There are not many reviews so you've probably seen mine already but just in case you can read it here: https://primeaudio.org/alpha-delta-d6/

Dec 14, 2017 at 4:33 AM Post #13,765 of 33,689
Apologies if I cause offence here, but having recently seen forum users ask for correction to improve their English I will play the spelling Nazi today. In this context you mean piqued rather than peaked, and definitely not peeked.

You my friend are correct, I do apologize for my incorrect usage of the word. I will still argue that it can still work since my interest is in high gear now :p!!

Dec 14, 2017 at 9:16 AM Post #13,769 of 33,689
...couldn't help myself
Honestly if you go through my posts you will likely find dozens of dyslexic typos, repeated words, missing words, incorrectly substituted words etc. I have a really bad habit of using cut & paste excessively to rearrange paragraphs and sentences, then failing to notice errors until later - because at the time my brain sees it correctly. Discussion platforms with time limited editing drive me nuts when I can't correct my writing mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back