Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Aug 28, 2017 at 4:07 PM Post #10,940 of 33,689
Hi guys, looking for some advice. I need to buy a good isolating and comfortable IEM for my wife. She's been using the Fidue A31s for quite some time now but after some years of abuse the cable is breaking. She likes it, but would appreciate any advice on a better IEM within the same price/characteristics.

Thanks!

Hey Leo, not sure if you can track a pair down but the Klipsch X7 would be a good:wink:

Tiny Toonz.JPG

Here's a size reference with the Trinity Hyperion's!

Tiny Twosome.JPG

Aug 28, 2017 at 4:39 PM Post #10,948 of 33,689
I'm looking at an IEM as they're more comfortable to my ears. Any suggestions please?
That doesn't give much, plenty may be comfy but you won't like the sound or price.

Price range
Preferred Sound Sig
Around the Ear or Straight down

Aug 28, 2017 at 4:48 PM Post #10,950 of 33,689
What is the best IEM under 100$ right now? Have the KZ ZS5 but it is too sibilant for me.

I'd like to have the same amount of clarity but without the sibilance. Is there anything under 100$?

That doesn't give much, plenty may be comfy but you won't like the sound or price.

Price range
Preferred Sound Sig
Around the Ear or Straight down

I have posted it above. Preferred sound signature..uhm.. I like bass (clean and tight, not bloated), very clear mids and highs (just like the ZS5 at least) but without sibilance. Type of wearing doesn't matter as long as it sounds good. :D
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back