Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 23, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #8,536 of 33,689
  Note to K3 / K3 PRO owners....

MaGaosi just informed me this past week that there are 3rd party distributers that are changing specs without their consent. they told me to mention to head-fier's some important facts!

1. The K3 / K3 PRO is a MaGaosi product from HILISENING. Beware of 3rd party distributers selling fakes -not originally a HILISENING distributor
2. They "do not" sell brown K3's
3. The K3 HD has only been sold through several authorized taobao stores in China with the "HD" logo and NOT distributed "yet" to sell outside of China
4. They plan to change the housing for the K3 HD before selling out of China, so beware of fakes! K3 / K3 PRO will continue with same housing, but the K3 HD will be modified with a different look

This is the latest from MaGaosi's personal message to me from Shenzhen to Beijing.

-Clear 
wink.gif

So what we know for sure is brown = fake.

Apr 23, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #8,540 of 33,689

4. They plan to change the housing for the K3 HD before selling out of China, so beware of fakes! K3 / K3 PRO will continue with same housing, but the K3 HD will be modified with a different look

For the best to avoid the repetition and confusion it was starting to cause as well as slowing the fakes down for the HD though other methods of verifying should probably be put in place

Apr 23, 2017 at 7:30 PM Post #8,541 of 33,689
Hi guys
I want to upgrade my takstar hi1200, i like they soundsign but i want to increase bass and separation, and overall increase many step (not just increase 1 step) because to use many years . Max budged $100. I thing to buy 1more triple driver . Are there any suggestion the best iem for me?
Thank you

Apr 23, 2017 at 10:12 PM Post #8,543 of 33,689
  So, this is going to sound like a commercial, but I've just gotten my 2.5mm balanced cables in from Wild Lee, and aside from having to file down the connector housing to fit into a ZS3, they're brilliant. Seriously brilliant for a headphone I've paid twenty-five bucks for, all told.

The MMCX version is going on my Lyra IIs when they get here. We'll see how the Espresso cable fares against ALO's fancypants single-ended Litz.

Lyra IIs arrived.

...Anyone wanna buy an ALO cable? It's built better than the VE cable, but it had god damned better be for the price, seeing as the VE cable was $15.

Apr 24, 2017 at 2:56 AM Post #8,544 of 33,689
Some off topic and unfriendly posts just got nuked

Apr 24, 2017 at 7:01 AM Post #8,546 of 33,689

MaGaosi just informed me this past week that there are 3rd party distributers that are changing specs without their consent. they told me to mention to head-fier's some important facts!

1. The K3 / K3 PRO is a MaGaosi product from HILISENING. Beware of 3rd party distributers selling fakes -not originally a HILISENING distributor
3. The K3 HD has only been sold through several authorized taobao stores in China with the "HD" logo on the housing and NOT distributed "yet" to sell outside of China

This is the latest from MaGaosi's personal message to me from Shenzhen to Beijing.

-Clear 
wink.gif

Could you obtain a "safe list" of distributors or method to identify the real ones?
Thanks,

Apr 24, 2017 at 9:35 AM Post #8,547 of 33,689
Apr 24, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #8,548 of 33,689

3. The K3 HD has only been sold through several authorized taobao stores in China with the "HD" logo on the housing and NOT distributed "yet" to sell outside of China

-Clear 
wink.gif

So how we check it is from HILISENING or not,???? 

Apr 24, 2017 at 11:32 AM Post #8,549 of 33,689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back