Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 16, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #8,341 of 33,689

Took about 3 weeks to get. Gets delivered on Easter Sunday of all days. Been listening for the past 45 min. They are superb so far.

Apr 16, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #8,342 of 33,689
I just measure the ground side. Theoretically it should have roughly the same resistance as the hot.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

When you have TRRS balanced cable with a separate point-to-point connection - maybe.  But with TRS single ended connection where L/R ground is tied together and we are talking about accuracy of impedance measurements with less than an ohm value, I wouldn't trust those measurements from the ground side..

Apr 16, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #8,343 of 33,689

That's very unfortunate. I cannot hear anything you're describing. I've got 2 pairs and both sound the same and are very easy to drive. Where did you buy your pair? How did you pay? Did it come with a retail package? (the fake ones did). Only when I put the volume near max in the Mechina song, I can hear some hissing, but that volume level is not tolerable for more than 2 seconds.

Rillpac store, it came in their own Rillpac box, non-genuine, paid like I usually do with my Visa.

The hissing appears far, far from max volume on mine, takes more volume on my PC for it to appear (and they actually sound way better through it), but it's present even at sub optimal listening levels on my Ruizu, on the Ruizu the sound is pretty much unbearable, the Tennmak Pro takes the crown between the two for me, at least when it comes to use with the Ruizu, shame it's contacts are becoming extremely flimsy with the retail cable :frowning2:.

They might just be source hungry unlike what I wrote in my previous post.

Apr 16, 2017 at 3:35 PM Post #8,345 of 33,689
I picked up two of those at e-earphone when i was visiting tokyo. Damn good sound for the price, and i love the cable. They sort of sett off my tinnitus though.

Haven't had any issues with mine yet. I can see though how it can happen with these. Will keep my volume in check. I'm having trouble taking them out of my ears now lol

Apr 16, 2017 at 5:31 PM Post #8,346 of 33,689

Took about 3 weeks to get. Gets delivered on Easter Sunday of all days. Been listening for the past 45 min. They are superb so far.

a link to a shopping site would be nice 
L3000.gif
Thanks,

Apr 16, 2017 at 5:38 PM Post #8,347 of 33,689
a link to a shopping site would be nice :L3000: .
Thanks,

Was about $45 shipped. Comes with Spinfits but I've always had issues with SF tips not wanting to seal well. I have the Large KZ Star tips on now. Balanced sound with a bit of a mid emphasis.

Also despite the pic these are actually non memory wire, I'm wearing mine straight down. Only downsides I'll give so far are driver flex and no earwax grill. Also just switched from Large Stars to Med Spiral Dots which are a bit more comfy. I unfortunately lost one of my medium Stars when doing a load of laundry. Need to order more.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOACS-63681

Apr 16, 2017 at 5:59 PM Post #8,349 of 33,689
Hi!
I am back with another question about the MEMT X5s. I've been reading the thread, but it didn't really help me lol. So which eartips should I order along with the X5 if bass is important?

Anything that provides a good seal. For me the bass is a bit too much emphasized

Apr 16, 2017 at 7:11 PM Post #8,351 of 33,689
But can you (or anyone) recommend a specific model? I saw that its nozzle has a weird size, so it's harder to find tips for it.
Bass would be important to me with this one, I have a different pair of earphones, but it is lacking bass.

It's not that it has a weird nozzle SIZE, but a weird nozzle SHAPE that makes many tips loose and/or fall off easily. The nozzle is really short and stubby; and the barb at the end of the nozzle isn't very aggressive. So the nozzle really can't 'bite' onto a silicone tip.

Apr 16, 2017 at 8:47 PM Post #8,352 of 33,689
But can you (or anyone) recommend a specific model? I saw that its nozzle has a weird size, so it's harder to find tips for it.
Bass would be important to me with this one, I have a different pair of earphones, but it is lacking bass.

I haven't had any issues trying different tips, SpinFit, Auvio, generic Biflange, Spiral Dot, Kombi, KZ Star. The KZ actually came off in my ear when taking out due to the seal

Apr 17, 2017 at 2:06 AM Post #8,354 of 33,689
It's not that it has a weird nozzle SIZE, but a weird nozzle SHAPE that makes many tips loose and/or fall off easily. The nozzle is really short and stubby; and the barb at the end of the nozzle isn't very aggressive. So the nozzle really can't 'bite' onto a silicone tip.

Ah, okay. Sorry about that. I hope that it won't really cause problems.

I haven't had any issues trying different tips, SpinFit, Auvio, generic Biflange, Spiral Dot, Kombi, KZ Star. The KZ actually came off in my ear when taking out due to the seal

Thanks, then I'll see what's available and buy that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back