Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 8, 2017 at 1:30 AM Post #6,526 of 33,689
gr07be mmcx edition:sunglasses:

hahaha, mochill.. Poor lad here.. show some mercy my lord 
tongue.gif

Mar 8, 2017 at 2:22 AM Post #6,527 of 33,689
Hi Mates!

I'd buy for headphone up to 50 $ (maximum).
80% listen to metal music (Arch Enemy, Amorphis, new In Flames, Battle Beast, Delain, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Dynazty, Dream Theater, Sabaton etc.) and 20% electonic music (Knife Party, Ludmilla mixes etc).
Balanced sound be pitched to me, detailed sound image, large soundstage.
I do not like cable version over the ear (for example VSonic GR06).
Microphone preferred, but not required. My ear canal is little, so wide nozzles is not good for me.
At present, they are to me: Joyroom E103, Einsear T2, VJJB K4S, Uiisii HM7, Rock Zircon, KZ ED9.
There are much better my music (especially metal music)?
My targets:

Tennmak IE800 (mic): 27 dollars
Tennmak Crazy Cello: 50 dollars
Tennmak Dulcimer (mic): 19 dollars
**** 4in1: 29 dollars
**** DT2: 32-40 dollars
Urbanfun HIFI: 17 dollars
Trinity Audio Vyrus V2 (preordered price 50 dollars)
Einsear FIX (mic): 53 dollars
HLSX 808: 34 dollars
Bosshifi B3: 30 dollars
BlitzWolf BW-VOX1 (mic): 26 dollars
Sendiy M2: 45 dollars
Swing EC1: 33 dollars
Soundmagic E10: 30-35 dollars
Soundmagic E50: 50 dollars
etc...

Some are best reception? 50 dollars category winner?

Some awesome music there! Arch Enemy, Sonata Arctica, Delain and In Flames I have on pretty much constant rotation. Delain are just going from strength to strength and Moonbathers is one of my favorite recent albums.

Personally, whatever you get, I'd add the Monk plus into your order! For soundstage and overall fun sound, I don't think I've heard Arch Enemy sound better, for example, than through earbuds, and the Monk plus is a great starting place to see if they suit you.

Mar 8, 2017 at 2:44 AM Post #6,529 of 33,689
Yes just received my 4 core balanced from AE tonight. Using with my LZ-A4 from my Opus#1. $30. Well worth the purchase. Unfortunately I cannot link due to seller being banned, I did pay the extra ~$1 for tracked shipping

Lurk - you getting much difference in soundstage with the balanced? Not that I have a balanced source at the moment but always chasing that wider stage so nice to know for the future!

Mar 8, 2017 at 3:05 AM Post #6,530 of 33,689
Lurk - you getting much difference in soundstage with the balanced? Not that I have a balanced source at the moment but always chasing that wider stage so nice to know for the future!

Everything sounds a lot more spacious all around. Better Left right separation.

Mar 8, 2017 at 4:23 AM Post #6,535 of 33,689
Yes just received my 4 core balanced from AE tonight. Using with my LZ-A4 from my Opus#1. $30. Well worth the purchase. Unfortunately I cannot link due to seller being banned, I did pay the extra ~$1 for tracked shipping

most of banned seller products are also available from AK store ,someone here says that they are the same store .
About the cable ,you mean this
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/AK-4-Core-Single-Silver-Plated-Cable-2-5-3-5mm-Balanced-Cable-With-MMCX-Connector/119089_32783157991.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.hHeDiW

if not can you please send me pm with the cable link

Mar 8, 2017 at 4:42 AM Post #6,536 of 33,689
most of banned seller products are also available from AK store ,someone here says that they are the same store .

You might be thinking that was me, but AK Audio's shipping is faster than the banned seller. I've only gotten one shipment from them and it was in the banned sellers packaging.

Mar 8, 2017 at 5:09 AM Post #6,537 of 33,689
You might be thinking that was me, but AK Audio's shipping is faster than the banned seller. I've only gotten one shipment from them and it was in the banned sellers packaging.

Yes probably it was your post ,i had also many orders from banned seller and one from AK and can confirm that AK send very fast they send my order next day after receiving payment .

Mar 8, 2017 at 6:08 AM Post #6,538 of 33,689
  Hi Mates!

I'd buy for headphone up to 50 $ (maximum).
80% listen to metal music (Arch Enemy, Amorphis, new In Flames, Battle Beast, Delain, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Dynazty, Dream Theater, Sabaton etc.) and 20% electonic music (Knife Party, Ludmilla mixes etc).
Balanced sound be pitched to me, detailed sound image, large soundstage.
I do not like cable version over the ear (for example VSonic GR06).
Microphone preferred, but not required. My ear canal is little, so wide nozzles is not good for me.
At present, they are to me: Joyroom E103, Einsear T2, VJJB K4S, Uiisii HM7, Rock Zircon, KZ ED9.
There are much better my music (especially metal music)?
My targets:

Tennmak IE800 (mic): 27 dollars
Tennmak Crazy Cello: 50 dollars
Tennmak Dulcimer (mic): 19 dollars
**** 4in1: 29 dollars
**** DT2: 32-40 dollars
Urbanfun HIFI: 17 dollars
Trinity Audio Vyrus V2 (preordered price 50 dollars)
Einsear FIX (mic): 53 dollars
HLSX 808: 34 dollars
Bosshifi B3: 30 dollars
BlitzWolf BW-VOX1 (mic): 26 dollars
Sendiy M2: 45 dollars
Swing EC1: 33 dollars
Soundmagic E10: 30-35 dollars
Soundmagic E50: 50 dollars
etc...

Some are best reception? 50 dollars category winner?

I haven't listened to the Tenmak line so can't help you there. I would swap the 808 with the BK50 for the more controlled bass and the more linear treble.

As for the ****, it's surprisingly capable for metal for a v-shaped phone, but it completely unravels when trying to reproduce some intentionally bad, extremely trebly Darkthrone style recordings you sometimes get with metal. You then get a splashy mess that is almost painful to listen to. Properly produced and mastered metal sounds good though, mainly because the bass can follow a quick tempo without smearing, despite its very generous quantity and extension.

I would also look at the XE800 if i were you, it's neutral, fast, dry and very textured, so a great iem for metal. You will get excellent distorted guitars and brutal vocals with these, plus they offer a very wide soundstage. Their weakness in your case is that they are not bass boosted, so not great for electronic. But since you can get both these and the 4in1s and still remain bellow your budget, do it for Angela 
wink.gif

I know that you believe you can buy one pair of iems and be done, but be real, you are on head-fi. You will eventually get more iems whether you need them or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back