Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 7, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #6,511 of 33,689
Hi Mates!

I'd buy for headphone up to 50 $ (maximum).
80% listen to metal music (Arch Enemy, Amorphis, new In Flames, Battle Beast, Delain, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Dynazty, Dream Theater, Sabaton etc.) and 20% electonic music (Knife Party, Ludmilla mixes etc).
Balanced sound be pitched to me, detailed sound image, large soundstage.
I do not like cable version over the ear (for example VSonic GR06).
Microphone preferred, but not required. My ear canal is little, so wide nozzles is not good for me.
At present, they are to me: Joyroom E103, Einsear T2, VJJB K4S, Uiisii HM7, Rock Zircon, KZ ED9.
There are much better my music (especially metal music)?
My targets:

Tennmak IE800 (mic): 27 dollars
Tennmak Crazy Cello: 50 dollars
Tennmak Dulcimer (mic): 19 dollars
**** 4in1: 29 dollars
**** DT2: 32-40 dollars
Urbanfun HIFI: 17 dollars
Trinity Audio Vyrus V2 (preordered price 50 dollars)
Einsear FIX (mic): 53 dollars
HLSX 808: 34 dollars
Bosshifi B3: 30 dollars
BlitzWolf BW-VOX1 (mic): 26 dollars
Sendiy M2: 45 dollars
Swing EC1: 33 dollars
Soundmagic E10: 30-35 dollars
Soundmagic E50: 50 dollars
etc...

Some are best reception? 50 dollars category winner?

I can whole heartedly recommend the cello's and personally think you wouldn't be disappointed. Also another one to consider would be the MaGaosi M3. They're similarly priced as the cello's and are an awesome hybrid ba and dd. Both of these phones can hold their own against higher priced phones and are very versatile earphones. I like a very diverse kinds of music and both of these phone's pkay them all well.

Mar 7, 2017 at 3:01 PM Post #6,512 of 33,689
  Hi Mates!

80% listen to metal music (Arch Enemy, Amorphis, new In Flames, Battle Beast, Delain, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Dynazty, Dream Theater, Sabaton etc.) and 20% electonic music (Knife Party, Ludmilla mixes etc).
Microphone preferred, but not required. My ear canal is little, so wide nozzles is not good for me.
At present, they are to me: Joyroom E103, Einsear T2, VJJB K4S, Uiisii HM7, Rock Zircon, KZ ED9.
My targets:

etc...

The BossHiFi B3 (original, brown cable) has what seems to me, a warm, balanced, organic sound - but no Mic.
You might also consider the HLSX Magaosi MGS-BK50, which does have a Mic (and a really nice, soft cable).

Mar 7, 2017 at 3:04 PM Post #6,513 of 33,689
  Has anyone bought balanced cables from Aliexpress? if yes do share experience or links

There is tons to choose from. Good and bad, cheap and expensive.... You will see a lot of abbreviations and find they are crucial for finding what you want

OFC = oxygen free copper
SPC = silver plated copper
SCC = single crystal copper / solid core copper

Generally if you find one that looks good it probably already has some reviews. you can check those.

Dont pay too much attention to how many strands of copper is used in the wire. Some sellers are honest, some don't know and make up numbers.

Mar 7, 2017 at 3:20 PM Post #6,514 of 33,689

The XE800 has a little more bass than the GR07CE but unless you A/B them you will think it actually has less due to psychoacoustics. The XE800 has moderate diffuse field compensation that the GR07 lacks, so it makes the bass sound a little recessed which is not. The only real failing of the XE800 bass is that it's not as linear, there is less sub bass than mid bass compared to the Vsonic. Still, 40hz do offer tactile feedback so it does the job, but if you expect its low end to sound close to the GR07BE you will be disappointed.

If you are into modding, you can increase the bass of the XE800 by widening the back vents. It's a very easy mod if you use a properly thin needle and the difference can be huge.

oh Wow, that was really helpful :beerchug: . Since my 07be's cable went kaput, i was looking for a cheaper replacement that would sound pretty close, if not similar to them. Hence the craving for xe800 :p .  If the bass port mod can help, i dont mind spending 20bucks on them. :L3000:
gr07be mmcx edition:sunglasses:

Mar 7, 2017 at 5:08 PM Post #6,516 of 33,689

The BossHiFi B3 (original, brown cable) has what seems to me, a warm, balanced, organic sound - but no Mic.
You might also consider the HLSX Magaosi MGS-BK50, which does have a Mic (and a really nice, soft cable).

Thank You. These two earphones are better than Crazy Cello?? 
I saw you have lot of earphones. Are these the price category (50 dollars) best iems for me? For metal music?

Mar 7, 2017 at 5:19 PM Post #6,517 of 33,689
Just got my **** 4in1.
The package is very simple and the cable that came with it seems very fragile

About the sound Quality I'm quite impressed. Mids and highs are definitely amazing for the category.
Soundstage very well noted.
I just added a little touch of bass through EQ.

Listening to tesseract - errai album

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk

Mar 7, 2017 at 6:07 PM Post #6,518 of 33,689
**** 4in1 and mids?????????

Really?

Mar 7, 2017 at 6:18 PM Post #6,519 of 33,689
**** 4in1 and mids?????????

Really?

He also added a touch of bass to it 
biggrin.gif
. There is a reasonable explanation for all this though, he is not getting a proper seal.

While the 4in1 mids are recessed, they are not bad for a 1+1 hybrid.

Mar 7, 2017 at 6:44 PM Post #6,520 of 33,689
Hi Mates!

My targets:

etc...

I have tennmak ie800, dulcimer, vyrus,hlsx 808, bk50, b3, sendiy m2.

I recommend sendiy m2 and second choice is bk50, hlsx808 or vyrus.

vyrus is likely to same signature of its ver2. although vyrus is good, m2 is better than vyrus because of less distortion and huge soundstage. vyrus and dulcimer have 7mm and 8mm titanium diaphragm respectively and vyrus is more musical than dulcimer.
b3 and tennmak ie800 are not suit for metal music.

bk50 sounds more musical than 808 but heavy bass of 808 sound signature is better.

Mar 7, 2017 at 7:27 PM Post #6,521 of 33,689
He also added a touch of bass to it :D . There is a reasonable explanation for all this though, he is not getting a proper seal.

While the 4in1 mids are recessed, they are not bad for a 1+1 hybrid.

LOL, that's was my first impression and I didn't changed the tips.
I found the mids good then.

Edit :
Disabled all EQ after changing tips. Still impressed with the highs and it's clarity.

I'm coming from a time where my last good earphone was an ultimate ears 5eb :)

Mar 7, 2017 at 11:27 PM Post #6,523 of 33,689
  Thank You. These two earphones are better than Crazy Cello?? 
I saw you have lot of earphones. Are these the price category (50 dollars) best iems for me? For metal music?

There are a lot of people on the forum here who own, or at least have listened to, both the Crazy Cello and the BK50 - and I'm in the minority in preferring the sound of the BK50 over the more expensive Cello.  After I put some JVC Spiral Dot (EP-FX9L-B) ear tips on the Cello, the quality of the Bass improved, and they weren't quite as forward sounding as they seemed at first - but I still prefer the BK50.  
bigsmile_face.gif

Either of them should provide great sounding playback of rock & metal music.

Mar 7, 2017 at 11:37 PM Post #6,524 of 33,689

There are a lot of people on the forum here who own, or at least have listened to, both the Crazy Cello and the BK50 - and I'm in the minority in preferring the sound of the BK50 over the more expensive Cello.  After I put some JVC Spiral Dot (EP-FX9L-B) ear tips on the Cello, the quality of the Bass improved, and they weren't quite as forward sounding as they seemed at first - but I still prefer the BK50.  
bigsmile_face.gif

Either of them should provide great sounding playback of rock & metal music.

I agree the Bk-50 sound great with rock. I also like them for Blues and Pop. Alas I haven't heard the Cellos to comment on them. 

Mar 8, 2017 at 12:38 AM Post #6,525 of 33,689
Has anyone bought balanced cables from Aliexpress? if yes do share experience or links

Yes just received my 4 core balanced from AE tonight. Using with my LZ-A4 from my Opus#1. $30. Well worth the purchase. Unfortunately I cannot link due to seller being banned, I did pay the extra ~$1 for tracked shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back