Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 4, 2016 at 8:33 PM Post #3,842 of 33,689
.....the SENDIY M1221 has some of the best texture from bass all the way to highs and details I've ever heard from any IEM! They are just excellent with any genre style of music I throw at it! These are insane for what you get in the package deal and the best 3 type tuning nozzles I've ever experienced for the price. No kidding!

This is the way I hear them from their tuning nozzles.....

Silver:
The best balanced on a slight "v" tilt, I've heard by far.

Gray:  
Extremely balanced towards neutral....can compete with many expensive models at this stage!

Black:
Incredibly "Flat" and transparent with some of the best clarity unmatched!

And with the soundstage.....It has practically the widest by far from everything I own! These are my best set, yet!

I'm looking forward on getting the TENNMAK Crazy Cello's next. Hopefully, to see if they can easily live-up on being the best dynamics I can possibly carry.

Looks a whole lot like the magaosi k1. Looks like the same configuration inside too from what I can see with the tuning barrel removed.

Dec 4, 2016 at 11:00 PM Post #3,844 of 33,689
Nice review @peter a4. I listen to creed ost as well. Also your signature is also similar to mine. question. You said that the vocals and not thick. And not thin and sharp. Ao its in the middle but smooth. Can these be changed with filters i mean. Can filters change the vocals from thin to thick and other way around.

As i said i wont rush for my endgame and will wait for more reviews on Lz A4, CAX black and campfrid earbuds, MM SW3.
Also interested in giant killers in tennmak cellos, ty hi-z g3, 1more 320 and quin earbuds.

Dec 5, 2016 at 12:11 AM Post #3,846 of 33,689
  I'm collecting Gleam Design Handwork Iems. Because I was so impressed with the 8 + 1 (DZ9) I have the 
8 BA on the way and just saw they do a universal (male mold) 6 + 2. Don't really need the 6 + 1 cos I have the 8 + 1.
Guess I gotta wait till the DZ8 shows up then its trigger time for the 6 + 2.

https://world.taobao.com/item/527730344635.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-13149861062.19.rvijXn

@jescereal when do your DZ9's arrive? 

They just shipped two days ago! Although I don't have DHL since the price wasn't $480+. :'(

I'll hopefully get them in no more than two weeks!  
biggrin.gif

Dec 5, 2016 at 2:09 AM Post #3,847 of 33,689
Looks a whole lot like the magaosi k1. Looks like the same configuration inside too from what I can see with the tuning barrel removed.

There are many earphones that may carry the same housing and might look similar inside, but might not sound nothing like each other. SENDIY clarifies that the inner-workings are coming from a well known Taiwanese manufacturering company and they are working hand in hand to put these together. Where, in the other hand, the K1's by MaGaosi are solely made and built in China. And, with that said, lately the K1's have been having issues with either construction or the drivers. Lately, SENDIY's has had a good amount of followers here in China with a Japanese writer reviewing the M1221 with 5 star results as well at China's version of head-fi, "headphoneclub.com". I believe, SENDIY is a more serious player satisfying customers when compared to many other Chinese start-up companies.

Ps. don't know if you remember the SENDIY M2, when another seller tried to copy his M2's with no avail and no competition for that matter. Another note.....the SENDIY M2's came out on a popular TV game show as a promotion here in China. I think that says a lot about a person persueing his dreams and doing things right for his customer base audience and buyers.
wink.gif

Dec 5, 2016 at 2:48 AM Post #3,848 of 33,689
There are many earphones that may carry the same housing and might look similar inside, but might not sound nothing like each other. SENDIY clarifies that the inner-workings are coming from a well known Taiwanese manufacturering company and they are working hand in hand to put these together. Where, in the other hand, the K1's by MaGaosi are solely made and built in China. And, with that said, lately the K1's have been having issues with either construction or the drivers. Lately, SENDIY's has had a good amount of followers here in China with a Japanese writer reviewing the M1221 with 5 star results as well at China's version of head-fi, "headphoneclub.com". I believe, SENDIY is a more serious player satisfying customers when compared to many other Chinese start-up companies.

Ps. don't know if you remember the SENDIY M2, when another seller tried to copy his M2's with no avail and no competition for that matter. Another note.....the SENDIY M2's came out on a popular TV game show as a promotion here in China. I think that says a lot about a person persueing his dreams and doing things right for his customer base audience and buyers. :wink:

Do you have the K1 "now"?......sry not want to be rude or hard on you,but I read (may be couple of weeks ago?) that you were sayin your trusty seller sent you something else in the place of K1,for you to compare something against. May be I missed any of your post after that or I over-looked,pertaining to that subject.

Dec 5, 2016 at 4:01 AM Post #3,849 of 33,689
Do you have the K1 "now"?......sry not want to be rude or hard on you,but I read (may be couple of weeks ago?) that you were sayin your trusty seller sent you something else in the place of K1,for you to compare something against. May be I missed any of your post after that or I over-looked,pertaining to that subject.

True. MaGaosi, which remind you, he's not my friend.....I just write reviews for his products. He sent me the MaGaosi M3's instead, which I wrote a review in conjunction with the SENDIY M1221's review. He did not want to send me the K1's and did mention he might have technical problems with them. Have no other idea why he mentioned that. But, in the end, I would of have liked to have compared the K1 and the M1221.

Dec 5, 2016 at 4:07 AM Post #3,850 of 33,689
On another note:

What I like about SENDIY is that he has his own Aliexpress site directly from Shenzhen with no other "third-party" selling his products like many other companies do on Aliexpress. That makes any returns, or warranty's all the more merrier.
smile_phones.gif

Take a look, no other third party seller.....

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sendiy-M1221-Dynamic-and-Armature-Double-unit-metal-Earbuds-HIFI-In-Ear-Earphone-Headset/32757009502.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.1.KuCBMp&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5_10066_10065_10068_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10060_9999_10061_10062_10056_10055_10054_10059_10099_10078_10079_426_10073_10102_10096_10052_10050_425_10051-9999,searchweb201603_2&btsid=6b70ea3c-ee6c-4bb1-9581-14bbf9d2bbba

Dec 5, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #3,854 of 33,689

True. MaGaosi, which remind you, he's not my friend.....I just write reviews for his products. He sent me the MaGaosi M3's instead, which I wrote a review in conjunction with the SENDIY M1221's review. He did not want to send me the K1's and did mention he might have technical problems with them. Have no other idea why he mentioned that. But, in the end, I would of have liked to have compared the K1 and the M1221.

It would be an interesting comparison because I am finding that the K1 beats out the 4in1 in much the same way as you describe the M1221.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back