Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 24, 2016 at 10:21 PM Post #3,481 of 33,689
thought I should try to share some pics of the DT2s.

only listened to them for like 10min. but damn.... quite very good....

I think I'm gonna try the TFZ series 5 soon, too pretty not to get. lol....

https://flic.kr/p/NjGCjm

TFZ Balance 2M is pretty too and also sounds great

Nov 24, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #3,482 of 33,689
Picked up my ZS3's from the post office today, and haven't spent too much time with them yet,but it's definitely going to be a case of try out the small eartips since the medium ones seal too well, especially in the left ear... That was a fun thirty second struggle to get out. Oh, and they were fun to put in the first time - apparently hubby got a good laugh watching me try to figure it out.

Initial impressions so far? Hard to put words to them so far as I'd spent an hour and a half with my ATR's before hand, but there's definitely more bass in the ZS3's. Oh, and I really like the dark blue colour the cable is, alongside how both cables after the split seem to be the same length.

I'm also curious as to what this delivery card from today is for a package, but given the fact it wouldn't fit in my mailbox I suspect it means my Tennmak Pro's are in.

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:38 PM Post #3,483 of 33,689
crabdog:

ok honestly that was the LAST THING I NEED, more options!!!!  
ksc75smile.gif

still, thanks, I will check them out, I suppose these are better then the 5s?

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:03 AM Post #3,484 of 33,689
My dt2+ was being held in custom. Tomorrow I'm going to clear the custom procedures to obtain this iem. It's really annoying. I hope the sound and build quality satisfying.

Also from Indonesia (Jakarta) here.. Strangely I have never experienced such issues.. Most of my orders from Ali arrived in about two weeks time flawlessly.. Did you opt for a different method of shipment? I always choose the free "Standard Aliexpress" shipping.. (yes I'm a cheapo, lol)..

Cheers 
biggrin.gif

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:27 AM Post #3,487 of 33,689
Bought them for 50 US$ on 11.11 sale (was on offer for 68 US$ at that time and I have used Store and Aliex coupons to reduce it to 50 US$).

ATM, tracking shows my package is at Kuala Lumpur airport (expecting it to reach me by the middle of December)

That's a seriously good purchase, congratulations!

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:45 AM Post #3,488 of 33,689
Also from Indonesia (Jakarta) here.. Strangely I have never experienced such issues.. Most of my orders from Ali arrived in about two weeks time flawlessly.. Did you opt for a different method of shipment? I always choose the free "Standard Aliexpress" shipping.. (yes I'm a cheapo, lol)..

Cheers :D  

Yes it was standard shipping. The item has arrive @jakarta in 2 weeks. Then Jakarta ship it to medan post office and our beloved "medan" post office didn't process the item and leave it for another week. Now I've 2 order that I haven't received. Another 1 week maybe it will. Become 3item because I order a few thing on 11.11 (I'm cheapo guys too. Hahaha)

Nov 25, 2016 at 7:10 AM Post #3,493 of 33,689
Nov 25, 2016 at 8:00 AM Post #3,495 of 33,689
im really tempted to buy another pair of iems although i have the **** UES on the way, looking at the KZ ZST's with the purple cable or the tennmark pro's.

Anyone has experience with them? I like my A2s sound signature currently. nothing too harsh on the treble. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back