Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 8, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #2,566 of 33,689
I just received my 4in1 and it sounds great. Bass is huge and very bright Sound signature. It sounds far better than my previous ATE. But, after listening for an hour I noticed a shrill noise (like radio noise, but only when playing sharp vocals and instruments). Also, it has driver flex. Can Anyone confirm me is this normal or my pairs are defective?

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #2,570 of 33,689
  B2M has a detachable MMCX cable and B2 is fixed cable.

My review of the B2M is in progress but unfortunately won't be ready before 11/11. I can say that I am enjoying them so far but only had a few hours listening time at this stage.

So just for MMCX  they charge $60 more but yeah B2M looks more beautiful, 
Please can you share some early impressions here ,  thanks.. 

Nov 8, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #2,572 of 33,689
Here is M1221 internal driver to the left and here is my Magaosi one to the right. It was already discussed here as far as I believe several pages that Magaosi is an OEM maker and supplies their IEM for sale to different companies. Maybe crossover is different but I highly doubt that.

Quote:
  Well, I've been listening to the new SENDIY M1221 and I gotta' say....by far the best sport-type 3-way hybrid I've ever listened to!

My 4in1's are going to have to take a step back 'cause these do it all so far!

Silver BASS nozzle:
Slight V sound signature is "on par" with my 4in1's details, BUT smoother and less aggressive! Midrange takes a front seat! Wow!

Gray BALANCED nozzle:
Incredible balance! You don't miss anything.....None else to say!

Black TREBLE nozzle:
For those that love the Campfire Audio Jupitor's treble factor, well? Watch out! These are a fraction of the cost!

SOUNDSTAGE:
Bigger and wider and just surreal!!! No kidding!

In short, they just blew everything I had away!....all others in my list are now just playing catch-up!

These are just my short impression of 20 hours of burning by far and will do a full review after 100 hours by next week.
wink.gif

NOTE: Not to be confused with Magaosi K1, which carries Chinese inner parts by a famous Chinese maker. The inner works for the SENDIY M1221 are in conjunction with Taiwanese inner working parts, according to SENDIY. And, they do not sound anything as described on the K1's, which I read so far.

Frankly speaking you've described how my Magaosi K1 sound. They sound exactly the same way with exactly the same nozzle filters color. Midrange is simply outstanding especially female vocals. Seriously they are the same.

Do you really think that they having the same cable, same shell, same nozzle color, and being exactly the same would be somehow different in the inside? Looking at the frequency response that's pretty much exactly the same thing I am hearing.

Nov 8, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #2,573 of 33,689
How is imaging on the 
  Frankly speaking you've described how my Magaosi K1 sound. They sound exactly the same way with exactly the same nozzle filters color. Midrange is simply outstanding especially female vocals. Seriously they are the same.

Do you really think that they having the same cable, same shell, same nozzle color, and being exactly the same would be somehow different in the inside? Looking at the frequency response that's pretty much exactly the same thing I am hearing.

How is imaging on the magaosi?

Nov 8, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #2,574 of 33,689

Excellent work dude , 

Nov 8, 2016 at 12:32 PM Post #2,575 of 33,689
I just received my 4in1 and it sounds great. Bass is huge and very bright Sound signature. It sounds far better than my previous ATE. But, after listening for an hour I noticed a shrill noise (like radio noise, but only when playing sharp vocals and instruments). Also, it has driver flex. Can Anyone confirm me is this normal or my pairs are defective?
what does driver flex sound like?

Nov 8, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #2,576 of 33,689
I've already wrote that they are outstanding for their value. Imaging is great. I have not heard anything better in this price range. Moreover I would put them on the same level as Sony XBA-A3. I won't even compete them with LZ-A2 for example as they are tremendeously better. That's the best sound for the price you can get at this price range and I've had some great IEMs like Earsonics SM64, Sony XBA-Z5, Earsonics Velvet etc. These ones are great, they are quite universal for anything you've put in them and they are miles better than Super Audio 6 or Zhiyin QT5. There would be a sale on 11.11 and they will cost like ~70 dollars. Seriously guys pick them. You won't regret that.

Nov 8, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #2,577 of 33,689
  I've already wrote that they are outstanding for their value. Imaging is great. I have not heard anything better in this price range. Moreover I would put them on the same level as Sony XBA-A3. I won't even compete them with LZ-A2 for example as they are tremendeously better. That's the best sound for the price you can get at this price range and I've had some great IEMs like Earsonics SM64, Sony XBA-Z5, Earsonics Velvet etc. These ones are great, they are quite universal for anything you've put in them and they are miles better than Super Audio 6 or Zhiyin QT5. There would be a sale on 11.11 and they will cost like ~70 dollars. Seriously guys pick them. You won't regret that.

thank you for your input, still debating wether i pick them or the k13

Nov 8, 2016 at 1:59 PM Post #2,580 of 33,689
Compare M1221 and Shockwave III?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back