Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 5, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #2,433 of 33,689
:cool: Sorry Thander, but I own both and TOTALLY Disagree. I'm sure many will back me on this, (and maybe some will favor your view),  but IMHO It's not even close. The 13 has more depth, soundstage, clarity, definition, layering of instruments and frequency accuracy across the board. The 4 in one is good, but not that good.

JUST MY OPINION
:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN
Can you accurately describe the differences in sound signature? Compared to the 4in1's v-shaped sig?

Nov 5, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #2,436 of 33,689
The 4in1 is better tk13.

:cool: Sorry Thander, but I own both and TOTALLY Disagree. I'm sure many will back me on this, (and maybe some will favor your view),  but IMHO It's not even close. The 13 has more depth, soundstage, clarity, definition, layering of instruments and frequency accuracy across the board. The 4 in one is good, but not that good.

JUST MY OPINION

I have both and absolutly agree with Twin.

Nov 5, 2016 at 8:00 PM Post #2,437 of 33,689

JUST MY OPINION

If you like wheezing and unnecessary noise, surely the tk13 will be a good option.
The tk13 good instrumental separation and soundstage, but I prefer the 4in1 with equalization than musicmaker with noise.

Nov 5, 2016 at 8:59 PM Post #2,440 of 33,689
cool.gif
Funny, I have ZERO wheezing, unnecessary noise, or any other artifacts in The TK13, 12 or SWIII. Either on Fiio X1, X3ii, Xduoo X3 rockboxed, or Shanling M5 with an E12 or Aune B1 amping.

Maybe you have a faulty pair? Like I said I have both and to my ears there's no comparison, the Musicmaker stuff is in a different league. IMO

BTW: I don't Equalize. I run Flat, using the IEM's own characteristic signature for equalization.

Thander, This is no slight on your opinion. Everyone hears differently, and has different tastes in Sound EQ, that's why this is a discussion forum.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Nov 5, 2016 at 9:10 PM Post #2,441 of 33,689
Can you accurately describe the differences in sound signature? Compared to the 4in1's v-shaped sig?

cool.gif
Unfortunately, I did a lengthy and detailed review with Pics of this IEM, but because it was purchased from and sold by a Banned seller, the review has been deleted.

I don't really want to stir up controversy. While the 4 in 1 is a Good earphone, I simply prefer the TK13 by a wide margin.

You won't go wrong with either purchase and with the 4 in 1 save yourself some $$$$.

wink.gif
wink.gif
TWIN

Nov 5, 2016 at 10:28 PM Post #2,442 of 33,689
:cool: Unfortunately, I did a lengthy and detailed review with Pics of this IEM, but because it was purchased from and sold by a Banned seller, the review has been deleted.

I don't really want to stir up controversy. While the 4 in 1 is a Good earphone, I simply prefer the TK13 by a wide margin.

You won't go wrong with either purchase and with the 4 in 1 save yourself some $$$$.

:wink: :wink: TWIN
I'm actually not interested in which you think is better, I just want to know where the differences are between the two earphones in bass, mids, treble, instrument separation, soundstage and detail retrieval. I already have the 4 in 1, so I'm just looking for things like Bass Quantiy: TK13 > 4in1, Treble Quality: 4in1 > TK13, and so on.

Also, what qualities of the TK13 make you prefer it over the 4in1, since I may like the same or the complete opposite qualities.

Nov 5, 2016 at 11:59 PM Post #2,444 of 33,689
Having hard time deciding between should i buy another DT2+ or the crazy cello,the latter is almost 2x the price of DT2+ but from impressions posted earlier it seems very promising and VERY tempting. Anymore impressions for the DT2+ and the Crazy Cello ?

Nov 6, 2016 at 12:02 AM Post #2,445 of 33,689
Having hard time deciding between should i buy another DT2+ or the crazy cello,the latter is almost 2x the price of DT2+ but from impressions posted earlier it seems very promising and VERY tempting. Anymore impressions for the DT2+ and the Crazy Cello ?

I'm in the same position. But I want something that can take a mic button cable, even if it doesn't come with one, and so will lean towards the DT2+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back