Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 3, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #2,341 of 33,689
I am trying to decide between these two Bluetooth cables and wanted to see if anyone has experience with both...

(Tennmak)  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tennmak-MMCX-Bluetooth-4-1-Cable-Detachable-Cable-for-Tennmak-PRO-Piano-SE215-SE315-SE425-SE535/32743693143.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.11.sUa8e7&scm=1007.13338.49932.0&pvid=43618695-6921-40be-96ff-d32e954d81c4&tpp=1

OR

(Penon) http://penonaudio.com/MMCX-Bluetooth-Earphone-Cable

Thanks

Nov 3, 2016 at 2:38 PM Post #2,342 of 33,689
Hi guys!
Just received my KZ ED3 (ordered it after reading in a german forum)
I didn't expect that well build earphones, really amazing
I need to try different tips to get a good seal. But what I could hear if them is that the highs are soooo harsh, it almost hurts my ears... Do you think this could change a bit when I let them burn in?
Greetings!

I have the Ed3 for over a year and they sound very Bright and clean. I still use it every day but never heard any harshness. Burn in will improve the SQ, but if you want to reduce the harshness, just put a little piece of sponge(used in earbuds or something else) inside the nozzle.

Nov 3, 2016 at 2:40 PM Post #2,343 of 33,689
Things move so quickly in this topic, probably no one saw my question, so I'll post it again :)

Can someone explain the following to me:

Usually I use my Mi Note Pro phone as a player when testing headphones, but I have a soundbar with my monitor as well. The soundbar has a 3.5" jack and today I decided to test the sound out of it with 3 different pairs of headphones - KZ ZS3, Piston 3 and **** 4in1.

When Piston are plugged in, there is a bit of a hissing sound when nothing is played, no matter what volume I put the soundbar on (max, or even mute).
When **** 4in1 are plugged in, there is a really harsh hissing sound (a lot more compared to the Piston).
When the KZ ZS3 are plugged in, there is NO hissing sound whatsoever.

What could the reason for that be ?

Different sensitivity and/or amount of shielding.....

Nov 3, 2016 at 5:02 PM Post #2,345 of 33,689
I just experienced how expensive returns to China are from Canada.
50 bucks for untracked 2 month delivery time or 80 for 2 weeks delivery time.
Makes it not worth it with most items, is it cheaper from the states?

Last time I shipped to China it was about $15 untracked, 2-3 weeks. Should my Moni need to be returned I'm going to request for exchange with TK12 to cover my shipping cost. I sold my 12 for the 13s and do indeed miss the raw sound of the 12

I ordered the Penon cable the other day after hearing good things, will pair with either the Tennmak Pro or Fender DXA1. Either way, the battery life is way better than any all in one BT for the same price.

Nov 3, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #2,347 of 33,689
I just experienced how expensive returns to China are from Canada.
50 bucks for untracked 2 month delivery time or 80 for 2 weeks delivery time.
Makes it not worth it with most items, is it cheaper from the states?

Although mine only cost $13 to ship with tracking...it hasn't done any good. Notice below USPS acknowledged receipt on June 29th...No updates since July 2nd. More than 4 months so far without updates. And this was from the banned store...and the banned IEM. Even though I reported the malfunctioning IEM immediately upon receipt, they will provide no replacement service without or until I send it back. (And now I doubt even then.) So I'm out nearly $200 because the banned seller's not so helpful quality control and customer service problems.

Nov 3, 2016 at 7:08 PM Post #2,348 of 33,689
My order of **** DT2+ and PT15 from HCK Jim is shipped, by China Post. But it may take much longer time to actually send out by the courier at the moment. Because of the huge delivery traffic of 11.11 shopping festival in China. Nothing we can do about it.

Nov 3, 2016 at 8:59 PM Post #2,350 of 33,689

Initial impressions and price for a 7BA?

I'm still burning them in but first impressions are that it's sharp and all background instruments really come forward. The one thing I will give to the KZ's is that certain wind instruments and vocals benefit from the muddy sound making a warmer smokey sound vs the 7ba which seem to respond super quick and accurately which is a little less warm to listen to but still beautiful to listen to. The bass on these 7BA are also stronger than the already strong KZ especially the mid bass

These were $322USD at ****

Nov 3, 2016 at 10:45 PM Post #2,355 of 33,689

cool.gif
I just messaged Shozy for info about this "New" earphone.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Kindly do keep us updated mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back