Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jul 26, 2017 at 9:45 PM Post #10,296 of 33,689
Is it easy to deal with them in English?
DM no longer exists. The company went bankrupt and was squired by Lefrig audio. They will be releasing more IEMs in the future but there are none available at present.

Jul 26, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #10,298 of 33,689
Would love to know how they differ?
let start off with the bass. The bass extension of H3 dug deeper and each bass note hits with more authority than the ZS5. This is a must especially since H3 is more expensive than the ZS5. To sum it up, H3's bass is cleaner and extended deeper. Next, we have the mids section, ZS5 mids is not as clear as the H3. The H3 presents the midrange in a transparent manner for vocals to shine. The micro details on the H3 is far more superior to the ZS5. In my review, I compared the H3 with more expensive iems and you can see H3 can compete with them but definitely not on all fronts. Moving up to the highs, H3 treble is not grainy at all while on the ZS5, I feel the grain and there is not much of a clean bite. The extension of H3 is better with more air too. Soundstage wise, in terms of width or depth, H3 has the upper hand. Cheers.

Jul 26, 2017 at 10:49 PM Post #10,299 of 33,689
let start off with the bass. The bass extension of H3 dug deeper and each bass note hits with more authority than the ZS5. This is a must especially since H3 is more expensive than the ZS5. To sum it up, H3's bass is cleaner and extended deeper. Next, we have the mids section, ZS5 mids is not as clear as the H3. The H3 presents the midrange in a transparent manner for vocals to shine. The micro details on the H3 is far more superior to the ZS5. In my review, I compared the H3 with more expensive iems and you can see H3 can compete with them but definitely not on all fronts. Moving up to the highs, H3 treble is not grainy at all while on the ZS5, I feel the grain and there is not much of a clean bite. The extension of H3 is better with more air too. Soundstage wise, in terms of width or depth, H3 has the upper hand. Cheers.

Thanks for the details in the comparison, how would the H3 compare with the Pinnacle P1/X since they're both on Massdrop atm at very similar prices.

Jul 26, 2017 at 11:17 PM Post #10,301 of 33,689
Thanks for the details in the comparison, how would the H3 compare with the Pinnacle P1/X since they're both on Massdrop atm at very similar prices.
lows: The H3 bass is more energetic than the P1. The P1 has a cleaner bass. The extension on both are very similar.
mids: Both operates on being transparent. P1 takes on an analytical approach while H3 on a lively approach. Similar micro details with P1 slightly better. Lower mids on H3 is more full than P1. Upper mids on H3 is more forward and contribute to its overall lively signature while P1 is cold.
highs: They have similar amount of air but H3 has slightly more. H3 has a more crisp treble. Details on both are around the same.
soundstage: Width=P1 has the slight edge. Depth=H3.

Jul 27, 2017 at 1:20 AM Post #10,303 of 33,689

Cheers - I'm trying to decide which +$100 IEM to take a punt on.

Jul 27, 2017 at 9:29 AM Post #10,304 of 33,689
DM no longer exists. The company went bankrupt and was squired by Lefrig audio. They will be releasing more IEMs in the future but there are none available at present.

Well that explains it. Thanks @crabdog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back