Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jul 19, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #10,146 of 33,689
Hey, can someone recommend some chifi iems that have great treble extension like the VE Duke?

This is a tough one. Although both the Moni One and the Magosi K3 HD have good extension I don't think their treble quality is as good as on the Duke if that makes sense.

Jul 19, 2017 at 7:32 PM Post #10,147 of 33,689
Thanks for the replies dudes. My double barrel is aimed squarely at
seaf awk 009, ty hiz g3, moni one, senzer h, bosshifi b3 and tfz exclusive 5. (Kings shells will be too large if they're the same size as the last series - pretty sure they are).
As a great H-Fier said a couple of months ago, "Everyone has their own idea of perfect", and for me it's listening to TOOL with Danny Carey smashing the drums to kingdom come with many gravy stains on my wife beater. With a nice DAC/DAP and an iem with full treble extension.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017 at 9:30 PM Post #10,148 of 33,689
Just received my Yinjw P8 earphones, triple dynamic micro drivers on each side with a crossover network. So far I am supremely underwhelmed. Thin and veiled sounding with a mid-range that is too recessed. I'm going to let them burn in for a while and see if anything gets better.

Jul 20, 2017 at 5:28 AM Post #10,149 of 33,689
Just received my Yinjw P8 earphones, triple dynamic micro drivers on each side with a crossover network. So far I am supremely underwhelmed. Thin and veiled sounding with a mid-range that is too recessed. I'm going to let them burn in for a while and see if anything gets better.

Hope they improve as just ordered them based on positive reviews and another user describing them as balanced with an emphasised low end.

Jul 20, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #10,153 of 33,689
Thanks for the replies dudes. My double barrel is aimed squarely at
seaf awk 009, ty hiz g3, moni one, senzer h, bosshifi b3 and tfz exclusive 5. (Kings shells will be too large if they're the same size as the last series - pretty sure they are).
As a great H-Fier said a couple of months ago, "Everyone has their own idea of perfect", and for me it's listening to TOOL with Danny Carey smashing the drums to kingdom come with many gravy stains on my wife beater. With a nice DAC/DAP and an iem with full treble extension.
Get the echobox audio x1 and Vsonics gr07x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back