Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jun 30, 2017 at 8:48 PM Post #9,814 of 33,689
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you won't be able to talk about them here. Ol' Easy is a banned seller 'round these parts.

Ok, so they'll be the 'mystery' 7-driver IEMs haha

j/k

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017 at 8:51 PM Post #9,815 of 33,689
Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017 at 8:59 PM Post #9,816 of 33,689
(...)
I bought my pair from Penon so it was loaded with accessories but I believe my favorite tips that came with them are a part of the Magosi accessory pack. These tips are new to me but are among the best silicone tips I've ever seen (they remind me a bit of the MH1C tips), unfortunately they were only in two size in the package. There was also plenty of other tips included
(...)

Definitely agree on the tips. Best quality tips I've ever seen. 100% medical grade silicone, and as thick as a T-bone steak.

Jun 30, 2017 at 10:30 PM Post #9,817 of 33,689
Aight. I'm not getting them right now, but I'm getting those goddam **** 6BA+1DD IEMs. This thread is all about the cheapies, but I really want to see what they're capable of on the higher end. So hang tight.
They're a rebrand, Voldemort seller dosn't make them just sells them and puts his logo on them. Sure we can't talk about the seller but we can talk about the iem. Just ask them what the company that makes them is.

Jul 1, 2017 at 1:32 AM Post #9,818 of 33,689
Has anyone else tried the Daono D21s yet?

I forgot to take my ZS5s with me when we went away last weekend and ended up listening to these, I actually found them to be really enjoyable. I can see why they described them as a BA earphone (maybe innocently) as the clarity is really good.

Jul 1, 2017 at 4:06 AM Post #9,819 of 33,689

I forgot to take my ZS5s with me when we went away last weekend and ended up listening to these, I actually found them to be really enjoyable. I can see why they described them as a BA earphone (maybe innocently) as the clarity is really good.

Received a pair the other day and lost them instantly! Had a brief listen before losing them and they sounded quite thin.

Jul 1, 2017 at 4:58 AM Post #9,820 of 33,689
Are they also known as "Turbo Ear T7"?
Aight. I'm not getting them right now, but I'm getting those goddam **** 6BA+1DD IEMs. This thread is all about the cheapies, but I really want to see what they're capable of on the higher end. So hang tight.

Jul 1, 2017 at 5:15 AM Post #9,821 of 33,689

Yup. Tossed on the Heir style tips from mu Titan1. For the cost, outstanding detail amd resolution. No complaints about bass either. Like them way more than I ever did the Joyroom E107.

Jul 1, 2017 at 5:32 AM Post #9,822 of 33,689
Received a pair the other day and lost them instantly! Had a brief listen before losing them and they sounded quite thin.

They are bass light but after a while I found I didn't miss the low end.

Yup. Tossed on the Heir style tips from mu Titan1. For the cost, outstanding detail amd resolution. No complaints about bass either. Like them way more than I ever did the Joyroom E107.

Cool, I still like the E107s but I agree the D21 are better.

Jul 1, 2017 at 8:09 AM Post #9,823 of 33,689
Has anyone ever had to deal with a shop asking to cancel a dispute? I'm in dispute over my wrongly delivered ZS5 + cable.
I was asked to cancel it and get half of the price refunded to paypal. (I paid with cc and only asked for roughly the cost of a replacement cable)
Now the same shop askes to cancel everything and make a new dispute stating I never received the item instead of getting the wrong cable to receive the full amount back.
Sounds damn fishy to me. :thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back