Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 12, 2019 at 3:41 PM Post #28,291 of 33,689
Faael Hibiscus arrived! "Transparent" color. O.o;

Sharing same driver diaphragm technology as Blon-03 and Tin HiFi T4. Edit: Sorry bad writing, not the same driver itself.

Blon-03 subtle v-like signature, with enjoyable bass and details. More Soundstage than Blon-03.

Only con, Voices may be shouty, or I am just sensitive to that. Need others to second this.

I would say the Faaeal Company's graph is pretty accurate and not romanticizing it.

Very good my friend, nice pictures. I liked the cable, very similar to Ibasso IT01.

Awaiting comparison with the Blon BL-03.

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:10 PM Post #28,292 of 33,689
Nov 12, 2019 at 6:28 PM Post #28,294 of 33,689
Faael Hibiscus arrived! "Transparent" color. O.o;

Sharing same driver diaphragm technology as Blon-03 and Tin HiFi T4. Edit: Sorry bad writing, not the same driver itself.

Blon-03 subtle v-like signature, with enjoyable bass and details. More Soundstage than Blon-03.

Only con, Voices may be shouty, or I am just sensitive to that. Need others to second this.

I would say the Faaeal Company's graph is pretty accurate and not romanticizing it.

I ordered a hibiscus earlier today. It says it has a diamond like coating, which I believe is different that carbon nanotube.... Anyway, the hibiscus literature makes it sound like this coating is similar to berrylium but better in certain ways (who knows the truth...). I'm interested to get them as I thought the driver was more similar to the tfz no.3 driver rather than blon bl03 or t4.

Nov 12, 2019 at 6:39 PM Post #28,295 of 33,689
I ordered a hibiscus earlier today. It says it has a diamond like coating, which I believe is different that carbon nanotube.... Anyway, the hibiscus literature makes it sound like this coating is similar to berrylium but better in certain ways (who knows the truth...). I'm interested to get them as I thought the driver was more similar to the tfz no.3 driver rather than blon bl03 or t4.
Yeah, I bought this one too. I have hopes for it since I like the the tuning of their earbuds and enjoy their tiny Cresent IEMs. I also bought their Datura X Pro earbud since l liked their regular X. Hope it’s going to have a nice earthy sound with good timbre, which is what I tend to associate with this brand.

Nov 12, 2019 at 6:46 PM Post #28,296 of 33,689
Auglamour T100 vs FAAEAL Hibiscus? Both looked promising

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2019 at 7:32 PM Post #28,297 of 33,689
Auglamour T100 vs FAAEAL Hibiscus? Both looked promising

Hibiscus more promising with DLC driver like kxxs/kanas pro/no 3/king edition but some reports they have around 3khz Achilles hill that may sounded shouty to sensitive people on that frequencies.

On other side, Auglamour seems dont have good reputation either. The last time T300 was a flop.

Nov 12, 2019 at 7:57 PM Post #28,298 of 33,689
Hibiscus more promising with DLC driver like kxxs/kanas pro/no 3/king edition but some reports they have around 3khz Achilles hill that may sounded shouty to sensitive people on that frequencies.

On other side, Auglamour seems dont have good reputation either. The last time T300 was a flop.
I see... but in term of price, T100 is more cheaper than the hibiscus and it got better build housing. It resembles the CIEM and the resin used also feels more premium. Unfortunately, I only found 1 review about the T100

Nov 12, 2019 at 8:06 PM Post #28,299 of 33,689
How about the report button? :D :innocent:

that is also an alternative, albeit a less peaceful one :laughing:

Not a fan of ignoring people. How would we get our daily laugh then?

Am reminded of this though lol

true, that's why i haven't done it yet, it's still has entertaining values :grin:

Peacockaudio P1, anyone familiar with stuff like this that can change color? Sound awesome

this reminds me of that Hot Wheels car toys that can turn color with temperature changes, really cool.

Nov 12, 2019 at 8:14 PM Post #28,300 of 33,689
I see... but in term of price, T100 is more cheaper than the hibiscus and it got better build housing. It resembles the CIEM and the resin used also feels more premium. Unfortunately, I only found 1 review about the T100

yeah cheaper but then again after you use them for a week, they are going to be stay on your drawer and you'll be back to your BL-03, I've been on that stage long time before, so money wasted on so many IEMs that only sounded mediocre. My experience tell me better save if you dont have budget currently and buy something at least better than your current gear, rather than spend on inferior IEM than your current collection that will be ended stay on your drawer forever. Unless, you want to collect a lot of IEM for other reasons or just for collection. Just my 2 cents

Nov 12, 2019 at 8:28 PM Post #28,301 of 33,689
yeah cheaper but then again after you use them for a week, they are going to be stay on your drawer and you'll be back to your BL-03, I've been on that stage long time before, so money wasted on so many IEMs that only sounded mediocre. My experience tell me better save if you dont have budget currently and buy something at least better than your current gear, rather than spend on inferior IEM than your current collection that will be ended stay on your drawer forever. Unless, you want to collect a lot of IEM for other reasons or just for collection. Just my 2 cents
For real, I rarely use my blon :p

But yeah, I'll go buy something else

Nov 12, 2019 at 8:41 PM Post #28,302 of 33,689
I noticed BQEYZ KB100 got a $5 price drop on AE(a little more on mobile). If you have one of those $5 off of $35 coupons that gets you under $40. That a killer deal.

Also it looks like KZ ZS7 is kind of winding down now? The only places that even carry them are like 3 store with no followers that have never carried them before. Miss Audio, one retailer that carried and sold them are completely sold out. Makes me wonder if they are coming to a close.

Nov 12, 2019 at 9:09 PM Post #28,305 of 33,689
bad guy AE presented me with 15 usd coupon after i already bought some TWSs yesterday.. now i ended up with impulse buying the Shuoer Tape for 92 usd :weary:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back