Chicago West Burbs Mini Meet
Sep 4, 2005 at 6:51 AM Post #61 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by K2Grey
Grrr... if only this meet was labor day weekend I could get to it. But on Tuesday I go back to campus at Urbana and from there I have no easy way to get to the meet
frown.gif

I'm planning on going, but I'm planning on visiting family for the weekend while I'm up there. So I can offer a one way ticket.

Sep 4, 2005 at 6:55 AM Post #62 of 89
allright sounds like we have a couple people coming - so this is officialy on. I'll send out pms with my address later on.
Bring your gear - I just sent out my dt770s to get them modded so on my end I have a ppx3/senn 650/ksc75 to try.
Hope to see everyone here
biggrin.gif

Sep 4, 2005 at 5:49 PM Post #64 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus1100xx
by the way - if anybody is coming by train I could pick them up from my local trainstation and drop them off again.
Not quite sure which METRA train it is, but it is the "BARTLETT" stop.

What line is that on?

Sep 5, 2005 at 2:17 AM Post #65 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
What line is that on?

Milwaukee NW line.

Sep 5, 2005 at 2:52 AM Post #67 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
I'm planning on going, but I'm planning on visiting family for the weekend while I'm up there. So I can offer a one way ticket.

I really thank you for this offer, but the amount of money I would probably have to shell out to get back is likely to be enough for me to just buy a significant upgrade from the sound gear I have right now.

Sep 5, 2005 at 4:16 AM Post #68 of 89
I'm not positive but hopefully I'll see you guys there. Might even be able to convince my friend to come and bring his A900s + Shellbrook Hybrid Head.

Sep 5, 2005 at 4:23 AM Post #69 of 89
how are we looking on sources? - I think so far, we're a little weak in that area. I just have my emu1212m and a cheapo cd/dvd player (don't know if you can actually use these for some decent listening).

Sep 5, 2005 at 4:44 AM Post #70 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus1100xx
how are we looking on sources? - I think so far, we're a little weak in that area. I just have my emu1212m and a cheapo cd/dvd player (don't know if you can actually use these for some decent listening).

I'll bring the G07, for sure

Sep 5, 2005 at 4:50 AM Post #71 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24
I'll bring the G07, for sure

bow.gif

Also everybody should bring their favorite test CDs which they are familiar with. So you get to try familiar music where you know the nuances.

Sep 6, 2005 at 1:36 AM Post #72 of 89
Hi guys,

I may be able to come. Whoever is setting it up, please let me know the starting time and the address where to meet. I live on the NW-side of Chicago.

Gear that I can bring, and yes of course it is Team Grado all the way!

Headphones:
HP-1
HP-2
PS-1
RS-1

Amp:
Melos SHA-1

Sources:
Denon DCD-1650AR, possibly the Denon DVD-3910 if I can rip it out of my rack

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

MSport911

Sep 6, 2005 at 4:46 PM Post #73 of 89
sucks, looks like I will not be able to make it do to family related commitments
frown.gif
guess there is always next time, have fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back